Why This TikToker Drinks Ashes | FFFW #22
The first full weekend of February is upon us. So in honor of this year’s second month, I’ve compiled the three best things in February!
- The Super Bowl
- World Nutella Day (It’s real, look it up)
- It’s Joe Pesci’s birthday month
This is a weird one. Let’s play Duck, Duck, Joe. Two of these links go to GIFs of ducks and one goes to another Joe Pesci GIF. Let’s see which one you get!
CRUSH SOCIAL MEDIA AS A FUNERAL HOME (Sponsored)
Funeral homes and any death-care business NEED a good social media presence. This isn’t always as easy as it seems. BUT… if you’re looking for an easy way to get some likes on your page, we have you covered!
Top Three Things that are social media gold.
1) Babies. People love babies. They’re chunky, they’re small, and they just randomly stare at people a lot. That being said, if you see a picture of a baby on social media and you DON’T engage with it – you actually are a bad person. Like no joke. Well, kind of no joke.
2) Puppies. These are like babies with more fur and less questioning about its parents being “ready yet.” I like puppies, you like puppies, and we all like to LIKE puppies on social media.
3) Puppies and Babies. That’s right; it’s not rocket science. Babies do good, puppies do good, you combine them, and you get something simply amazing! This is like french fries dipped in a Wendy’s Frosty; it’s simply a combo that is almost too good to be true!
Now, these three types of content are fantastic, but if you want a social media strategy that REALLY works for you and your funeral home – you need to do a little more than that. You need DISRUPT Media.
DISRUPT Media understands that creative/digital marketing can seem complicated and can be confusing. They take care of all the stressful stuff and make social media simple for you. With years of experience and proven strategies, they know how to use social media to gain leads, build awareness, and grow your business!
Click here to learn more!
Watch this whole GIF for a satisfying ending!
WANT AN AD IN FFFW LIKE THIS? JUST SHOOT RYAN AN EMAIL AT RYAN@DISRUPTMEDIA.CO WE’LL WRITE UP AN ARTICLE AND MAKE A CUSTOM GIF!
WHY IS THIS TIKTOKER DRINKING ASHES????
Two things I pay a lot of attention to: funeral stuff and TikTok. So when I saw the following video, I knew I had to bring it to the world of FFFW. Please watch it and then continue reading for my explanation.
So, for those of y’all who aren’t up to date on the latest TT trends, this video may seem a little bizarre. Honestly, even as someone who is up to date on the trends, this video still seems odd. But, before you start losing your mind, worrying about Gen-Z mixing ashes with milk, let me explain; see, this isn’t another tide pod fiasco. The original fad that this video paradys features people making chocolate (chocy) milk to cure their sadness and heartbreak. This has been one of the best things to blow-up on TikTok in a LONG time. I know it may not seem too entertaining but once you get it, you love it. Now, I assume that this creator didn’t actually mix their granny’s ashes for this joke. Though I can’t prove it, I would like to assume that those are artificial human remains. That being said, even if this wasn’t a joke, it wouldn’t be the first time someone has consumed ashes. We’ve all seen the “My Strange Addictions” feature on the women who was eating her husband’s cremains, or there’s even a well-known TED Talk that touches on the subject. For some reason or another, people are drawn to take-in every last bit of their loved ones. So possibly, though unlikely, and I’m not judging, but I hope this isn’t the case, for some people that might include making some granny milk.
COMIC OF THE WEEK
Also, can I pay for this thing with Dogecoin?
YOU OTTER BE PROUD
Let’s be honest, our profession gets a lot of negative press, so we’ve searched the internet to find stories of funeral things getting respect and doing great things!
- CANA Introduces New AH Certification
- Rollings Funeral Home Breaks New Ground
- A cremation-diamond startup backed by Mark Cuban is bringing millennial flair to the death-care industry
Thank you for reading The Friday Funeral Fast Wrap! Have any ideas or hot-tips? Send those our way!