Black Friday Special | FFFW #113
It’s Black Friday! That means yesterday was Thanksgiving! I hope it was a good time for all and you’re enjoying some time spent with family and friends.
We’ll keep this one short this week so you can go back to enjoying your holiday weekend.
Let’s roll into Christmas!
Fridays till Christmas: 4
SPONSORED BY: “Don’t We Have Interns for This?”
Feeling a little holiday lag? Hit your co-workers with “Don’t We Have Interns for This?”
We got four weeks to celebrate Christmas together! So we’re going to kick it off this week.
I consider myself a Christmas expert. So to get the season rolling- here’s my list of best Christmas movies ever.
1) It’s a Wonderful Life
This might just be the greatest movie ever. Watch and be inspired.
2) The Muppets Christmas Carol
Yes, they’re hand puppets, but they show the heart and warmth of Christmas inside this adaptation.
3) Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Better than the original, and Joe Pesci is still amazing.
We might talk about more later, but that should be enough to get you started!
You Otter Be Proud
1) Matching Gift by Tribute Technology Helps Trust Raise More Than $22,000
2) Beaumont mortuary helps families of veterans understand process of veteran funerals
3) Veal Station Cemetery board secretary helps take care of family cemetery