ICCFA Elects New Board Members During the 2022 Annual Convention & Exposition
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association (ICCFA) elected new Board of Directors members during its 2022 Annual Convention & Exposition, March 22 – 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Regular members elected to serve three-year terms on the ICCFA Board of Directors are:
- Daniel Bryan, Fort Myers Memorial Gardens Funeral Home & Cemetery, Fort Meyers, Florida
- Clift Dempsey, CCFE, Leaf Cremation, Acworth, Georgia
- Sam James, James Funeral Home & Northlake Memorial Gardens, Huntersville, North Carolina
- Elisa Krcilek, Mountain View Funeral Home & Cemetery, Mesa, Arizona
- Jan Smith, CFSP, Flanner Buchanan Funeral Centers, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Phillip Tassi, CPA, Ferncliff Cemetery Association, Hartsdale, New York
The Supplier/Professional member elected to serve a two-year term on the ICCFA Board of Directors is:
- Nick Timpe, CSE, webCemeteries.com, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
Members of the 2021-2023 Executive Committee are as follows:
- ICCFA President: Gary M. Freytag, CCFE, Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum, Cincinnati, Ohio;
- ICCFA President-elect: Robbie L. Pape, Service Corporation International, Houston, Texas;
- ICCFA Immediate Past President: Jay Dodds, CFSP, Park Lawn Corporation, Houston, Texas;
- President’s appointment: Darin Drabing, Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries, Glendale, California; and
- Past President’s appointment: I. Frederick Lappin, Knollwood Memorial Park, Canton, Massachusetts
Last year’s election ballot included a proposed proviso asking if the ICCFA Bylaws should be temporarily amended to allow for an additional one (1) year term of new officers elected in the 2021 election. The proviso passed, extending the presidential term of Gary Freytag, CCFE, and his officers to the 2023 ICCFA Annual Convention & Exposition.
# # #
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. The association is comprised of more than 10,000 members in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.