CANA’s 101st Convention: Step Into the Winner’s Circle with Us!
WHEELING, IL — Experience the most exciting two days of ALL THINGS CREMATION in the home of the most exciting two minutes in sports! CANA‘s 101st Annual Cremation Innovation Convention heads south from July 31-August 1, 2019. Our destination is Louisville, KY—for the first time ever in our convention history. Like CANA, Louisville celebrates a storied history even as it embraces its exhilarating future, making for the perfect pairing of location and association. Whether your thing is horse racing, whiskey, baseball, or shopping, you’ll find it in this charming city. Convention activities including social events, programming, and exhibit time merge seamlessly, keeping you on your toes and focused on the finish line.
A Uniquely Crafted Experience
- One of the primary reasons to attend a CANA event is for the networking. And not just any networking. The common denominator for all attendees is, of course, cremation.
- At CANA events, exhibits and presentations interact together in the same ballroom, providing a high-energy and intimate event.
- Make it a family getaway! All are welcome in the meeting room—and spouse and child registrations include access to all meals too! With $1,000 up for grabs during family bingo on Thursday morning, CANA conventions are a favorite with the kids.
We’ve Got You Covered Across the Board
- Sessions cover a wide range of topics, including groundbreaking research on consumer choices surrounding cremation, innovative ideas for cemeteries to reengage with families, and preparing tomorrow’s funeral directors for a cremation-focused industry
- Featuring CANA’s first-ever embalming CE: Presentation without Preservation
- Nearly 70 companies showcase the best solutions for your cremation needs
- Programming that’s designed to benefit both funeral homes and cemeteries
Make the Winning Business Decision
Join your colleagues in this successful run for the roses. CANA events attract death care professionals from funeral homes, cemeteries, combos, and cremation societies. Place your bet on a sure thing and register for July 31 – August 2, 2019. The complete program schedule and registration information is available at http://gocana.org/CANA19 or calling 312.245.1077.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.