The 11 Worst and Best Things To Say To Someone In Grief
These lists were compiled by Caleb Wilde and originally posted of the Confessions Of A Funeral Director Facebook Page.
Read the lists below and share in the comments things you think should be added to these lists:
The Worst Things to Say to Someone in Grief
1. At least she lived a long life, many people die young
3. She brought this on herself
4. Edward Cullen does not exist and even if he did, he wouldn’t bite your loved one
5. There is a reason for everything
6. Aren’t you over him yet, he has been dead for awhile now
7. You can have another child still
8. She was such a good person God wanted her to be with him
9. I know how you feel
10. She did what she came here to do and it was her time to go
11. Be strong
The Best Things to Say to Someone in Grief
1. I am so sorry for your loss.
2. I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
3. I don’t know how you feel, but I am here to help in anyway I can.
4. You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
5. I have a ton of bacon in my car with your name on it.
6. My favorite memory of your loved one is…
7. I am always just a phone call away
8. Give a hug instead of saying something
9. We all need help at times like this, I am here for you
10. I am usually up early or late, if you need anything
11. Saying nothing, just be with the person
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…