Best Funeral Foods RANKED | FFFW 151
DISCLAIMER: None of the F’s in FFFW stand for “facts.” Enjoy the satire.
Fridays are the best day of the week for sure. Here’s how all the days rank.
But this Monday ranks a little higher since it’s Labor Day . . . AKA the kick-off to fall. So enjoy the weekend and find some time to chill if you can!
Homesteaders Makes it Rain?
What’s better than a 25 bps increase in growth on your preneed block? A 30 bps increase! Homesteaders is excited to announce one of the industry’s highest growth rate increases – an average of 30 bps on all new business, beginning March 15. Learn more.
Funeral Foods- Ranked
I know I already made one list today, but I’m in a listy mood. So here’s the FFFW’s official list of funeral foods.
5) Fried Chicken – Yes, it’s good. But, I don’t need greasy hands if I’m crying. That’s too many points of moisture on my body. So for that reason, it’s at the bottom of the list.
4) Casseroles – I like a casserole. In fact, if I trust the person who made it, a good casserole could be top 3. Most of the time I don’t know who made it at a funeral and therefore I don’t touch it. For that reason, it’s one step from last place.
3) Finger Sandwiches – These are fantastic. Clean, easy, and universal. They’re normally too small though. Can I have something just a little bigger? Give me a hand sandwich. Let it actually provide some nutrients to my body.
2) Cookies – Can’t go wrong with these. They taste great and are simple. My problem is I eat a thousand of them. Then I’m bloated AND sad. You can be one or the other, but you should never be both.
1) Funeral potatoes – It’s not even close. This is the only food with “funeral” in the name. For that reason, the spuds are taking home gold.