Best Funeral Commercials of ALL TIME | FFFW 142
DISCLAIMER: None of the F’s in FFFW stand for “facts.” Enjoy the satire.
On this day in 2004, Spider-Man 2 was released. In my opinion, this is one of the greatest superhero movies of all time. It’s on Netflix right now. So, if you need some inspiration today, watch Toby McGuire sling some webs at a bionic octopus guy. 10/10 recommend.
Homesteaders Makes it Rain?
What’s better than a 25 bps increase in growth on your preneed block? A 30 bps increase! Homesteaders is excited to announce one of the industry’s highest growth rate increases – an average of 30 bps on all new business, beginning March 15. Learn more.
FAVORITE FUNERAL COMMERCIALS
A couple weeks back I got to produce a little rap for Tukios as a part of the 2023 Funeral (Un)Conference. And it got me thinking of a few my favorite funeral/funeral-themed commercials.
1) Painter, Gardener and Funeral Director
2) This very real commercial for a very real funeral home
3) Doritos casket ad
5) Ryan reads mean tweets
A simple pun. But beary impactful.
You Otter Be Proud
1) Demaine Funeral Home helps families plan services for their loved ones
2) New Florida law helps protect lost, abandoned cemeteries
3) Playing dead: The Illinois funeral home with a mini-golf course underneath