Houston Tech Co. Launches Expedia For Funeral Homes
One-stop-shopping funeral website.
Similar to the way travel websites such as Expedia and Travelocity have allowed travelers to create trips that are economical and custom-made, Funeral Home Finders lessens the difficulty of losing a loved one by making funeral planning easy, personal, and affordable while also providing a local specialist who can assist with the research process. This service will always be free.
Funeral Home Finders (https://funeralhomefinders.com) is a dynamic new resource founded by two Houstonians, Tommy Kherkher and Kenneth Akiri. It is the only website of its kind in the funeral industry and will revolutionize the way families plan for the death of their loved ones.
When a family experiences a death, the process of planning a funeral adds to an already emotionally taxing situation. Funeral Home Finders will ease that burden. Similar to the way travel websites such as Expedia and Travelocity have allowed travelers to create trips that are economical and custom-made, Funeral Home Finders lessens the difficulty of losing a loved one by making funeral planning easy, personal, and affordable while also providing a local specialist who can assist with the research process. This service will always be free.
This one-stop-shopping website has several benefits:
- People will save money since they will be able to search for funeral homes by price. The average cost of cremation or a traditional funeral is $6,500 – this hefty sum may be reduced since there will be more choices.
- It’s an innovative way to facilitate funeral planning since users will be guided every step of the way by an expert from Funeral Home Finders.
- Families will make choices based on their research rather relying on old habits in family funeral planning such as using a home in their neighborhood or one the family has always used.
- The best information on funeral homes is gathered together under one umbrella.
- Funeral planning will be easier, providing comfort for families. This will also encourage people to make decisions ahead of time so that their loved ones don’t have to guess.
It will be interesting to see how this site plays out and what the relationship between Funeral Home Finder and the funeral homes will be. If you remember back last month on FUNERAL Nation Jeff and Ryan, interview the CEO of a similar company, Funeralocity which launched earlier this year in the Atlanta market.
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- Want Success? Don’t Be On Auto Pilot! | FUNERAL hustle 014 - November 9, 2017
- 24 Images That Take You Inside Last Weeks NFDA Convention - November 7, 2017
- The Top 70 Funniest Tombstones - November 5, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…