ICCFA 2015 Annual Convention Keynote Speakers And Special Events Announced
STERLING, VA (November 4, 2014) – The ICCFA is “Breaking Boundaries: Bringing the Profession Together” during its Annual Convention and Exposition April 8-11, 2015, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and The Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas.
Keynote speakers will include:
- British marketing maven Cindy Gallop discussing “How to Reinvent, Restructure and Redesign Your Business in Order to Own the Future;”
- Former Yahoo! chief solutions officer and leadership coach Tim Sanders speaking about “Relationship Power! How to Win Business and Influence People;” and
- Stand-up comedian Steve Rizzo teaching you how to “Get Your Shift Together: How to Enjoy the Process.”
Special events during the convention will include:
- The all-new Celebration of Remembrance (replacing the association’s annual memorial service), led by Dignity Memorial
- Prayer breakfast
- First timers reception with a new format
- Night out to see the San Antonio Spurs take on in-state rivals the Houston Rockets
- The “Black Tie & Boots” closing banquet and awards ceremony
More than 30 breakout sessions will be announced within the next couple weeks covering a wide array of topics, including cremation, cemetery operations, sales and marketing, working with hospice, embalming, finance, technology, grief, management, green burial practices, Jewish funeral practices, pet loss services and much more.
Registration includes free food and beverages in the expo hall during all exhibiting hours, the ability to earn more than 13 hours of continuing education credit.
ICCFA is also bringing back its super early bird registration discount. Those people who register before November 28 will receive last year’s registration rates. Attendees are strongly encouraged to book their hotel room by March 6 as the room block is expected to sell out.
Visit www.iccfaconvention.com for details and to register.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 rooftop locations and 15,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…