ICCFA 2015 Annual Convention Keynote Speakers And Special Events Announced
STERLING, VA (November 4, 2014) – The ICCFA is “Breaking Boundaries: Bringing the Profession Together” during its Annual Convention and Exposition April 8-11, 2015, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and The Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas.
Keynote speakers will include:
- British marketing maven Cindy Gallop discussing “How to Reinvent, Restructure and Redesign Your Business in Order to Own the Future;”
- Former Yahoo! chief solutions officer and leadership coach Tim Sanders speaking about “Relationship Power! How to Win Business and Influence People;” and
- Stand-up comedian Steve Rizzo teaching you how to “Get Your Shift Together: How to Enjoy the Process.”
Special events during the convention will include:
- The all-new Celebration of Remembrance (replacing the association’s annual memorial service), led by Dignity Memorial
- Prayer breakfast
- First timers reception with a new format
- Night out to see the San Antonio Spurs take on in-state rivals the Houston Rockets
- The “Black Tie & Boots” closing banquet and awards ceremony
More than 30 breakout sessions will be announced within the next couple weeks covering a wide array of topics, including cremation, cemetery operations, sales and marketing, working with hospice, embalming, finance, technology, grief, management, green burial practices, Jewish funeral practices, pet loss services and much more.
Registration includes free food and beverages in the expo hall during all exhibiting hours, the ability to earn more than 13 hours of continuing education credit.
ICCFA is also bringing back its super early bird registration discount. Those people who register before November 28 will receive last year’s registration rates. Attendees are strongly encouraged to book their hotel room by March 6 as the room block is expected to sell out.
Visit www.iccfaconvention.com for details and to register.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 rooftop locations and 15,000 professionals in the cemetery, funeral home and crematory industries, as well as supplier and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Funeral Homes are Struggling to Keep Their Doors OpenRyan Thogmartin - August 13, 2017
This is a topic and conversation that does not get talked about or covered enough. We all want to put the blame on cremation and ignore the fact that many of the issues facing funeral homes aren't because families choose cremation but because of bad business decisions of many funeral directors who don't want to change or accept cremation.
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.