ICCFA Early Bird Registration Deadline is March 1
THIS FRIDAY, March 1, is the early bird registration deadline for the 2013 ICCFA Annual Convention & Expo, April 10-13 in Tampa, Florida. Register now to save an extra $50 off of the already low price.
This year’s program is packed with 48 breakout sessions on topics such as:
- keeping your cemetery relevant
- websites/social media marketing
- social trends
- dealing with multiple generations of customers
- natural/green burial
- pet loss services
- high profile funerals
- crisis communications
- succession planning
- sales and marketing
- aesthetics/facility design
- and many more!
Keynote presentations, on topics that are most affecting you and your business, will teach you how to:
- Shift the emotion from the cost of death to value of celebrating life in your sales process and in your business, by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Optimize the final arrangement experience to attract the largest amount of end-of-life decision makers: women!, by Bridget Brennan. You won’t want to miss the release of original research commissioned by ICCFA just for this presentation!
- Reduce your stress levels in our ever-changing, fast-paced, litigious and “can never do wrong” profession, all while living and working with more fun, by Jason Kotecki
- Build a relationship with hospice workers to increase referrals, make the transition seamless for loved ones and improve the quality of the family experience, by Kim Medici Shelquist and Ernie Heffner, CFuE
Our exposition will offer more than 500 exhibit booths of companies displaying the latest products and services available in the industry. As always, there is
free food and drink while the expo hall is open.
Other highlights include:
- One-Day Cremation Arranger Certification program (all day Saturday, April 13)
- 4th Annual Pet Loss Professionals Alliance Conference
- Meetings and breakout sessions for the Green Burial Council, Jewish Funeral Directors of America and the International Memorialization Supply Association
- Next Generation Fire & Ice Party
- 2012 KIP Award presentation
Visit www.iccfaconvention.com now to find the complete program for the 2013 ICCFA Annual Convention & Exposition.
Be sure to reserve your hotel room soon.
The Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel has rooms available for all nights of the convention. Three other hotels have limited availability on certain nights of the week. See full details here.
See you in Tampa Bay! Visit www.visittampabay.com for tourism information and visit www.iccfaconvention.com to find airfare, Groupon and Living Social deals
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…