ICCFA Early Bird Registration Deadline is March 1
THIS FRIDAY, March 1, is the early bird registration deadline for the 2013 ICCFA Annual Convention & Expo, April 10-13 in Tampa, Florida. Register now to save an extra $50 off of the already low price.
This year’s program is packed with 48 breakout sessions on topics such as:
- keeping your cemetery relevant
- websites/social media marketing
- social trends
- dealing with multiple generations of customers
- natural/green burial
- pet loss services
- high profile funerals
- crisis communications
- succession planning
- sales and marketing
- aesthetics/facility design
- and many more!
Keynote presentations, on topics that are most affecting you and your business, will teach you how to:
- Shift the emotion from the cost of death to value of celebrating life in your sales process and in your business, by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Optimize the final arrangement experience to attract the largest amount of end-of-life decision makers: women!, by Bridget Brennan. You won’t want to miss the release of original research commissioned by ICCFA just for this presentation!
- Reduce your stress levels in our ever-changing, fast-paced, litigious and “can never do wrong” profession, all while living and working with more fun, by Jason Kotecki
- Build a relationship with hospice workers to increase referrals, make the transition seamless for loved ones and improve the quality of the family experience, by Kim Medici Shelquist and Ernie Heffner, CFuE
Our exposition will offer more than 500 exhibit booths of companies displaying the latest products and services available in the industry. As always, there is
free food and drink while the expo hall is open.
Other highlights include:
- One-Day Cremation Arranger Certification program (all day Saturday, April 13)
- 4th Annual Pet Loss Professionals Alliance Conference
- Meetings and breakout sessions for the Green Burial Council, Jewish Funeral Directors of America and the International Memorialization Supply Association
- Next Generation Fire & Ice Party
- 2012 KIP Award presentation
Visit www.iccfaconvention.com now to find the complete program for the 2013 ICCFA Annual Convention & Exposition.
Be sure to reserve your hotel room soon.
The Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel has rooms available for all nights of the convention. Three other hotels have limited availability on certain nights of the week. See full details here.
See you in Tampa Bay! Visit www.visittampabay.com for tourism information and visit www.iccfaconvention.com to find airfare, Groupon and Living Social deals
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
The Tombstone Hearse and Trike; Because Nobody Takes Pictures of Cadillacs or LincolnsMadison Ashby - August 20, 2017
Imagine riding motorcycles your entire life only to be driven to your final resting place in a boring old hearse. To put it lightly, that would be quite a let down.
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…