ConnectingDirectors.com Partners with Identity Workshop to Bring Discussion about Digital Death
A funeral professional touches every aspect of the death process, from the first call to the engraving on the headstone. A funeral professional is the go-to-person in the community when individuals have questions about death. As our culture is changing and progressing so is death and the death process. Funeral professionals must be prepared to answer new rounds of questions, like: What do I do with my loved ones social media accounts?
Join some of the most progressive members of the funeral industry for a daylong discussion into digital death and how we prepare to answer the questions being brought forth by a new generation of customers.
Death is a part of life, but what does death of the physical self mean for the digital self? This is a conference focused on this question and others around ?digital death?.
* What does it mean for loved ones of the departed?
* What does it mean for professionals in end of life care and post mortem services?
* What does it mean for online tool and service providers?
* What does it mean for estate and legacy planners?
* What does it mean for governments and public records?
* What businesses are serving this market?
If you are a:
* Funeral Director
* Pre-Need Sales Person
* Pre-Need Counselor
* Funeral Celebrant
* Estate Planner
* Legacy Planner
* End of Life Planner
* Death Attorney
This is the conference for you.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!