ConnectingDirectors.com Partners with Identity Workshop to Bring Discussion about Digital Death
A funeral professional touches every aspect of the death process, from the first call to the engraving on the headstone. A funeral professional is the go-to-person in the community when individuals have questions about death. As our culture is changing and progressing so is death and the death process. Funeral professionals must be prepared to answer new rounds of questions, like: What do I do with my loved ones social media accounts?
Join some of the most progressive members of the funeral industry for a daylong discussion into digital death and how we prepare to answer the questions being brought forth by a new generation of customers.
Death is a part of life, but what does death of the physical self mean for the digital self? This is a conference focused on this question and others around ?digital death?.
* What does it mean for loved ones of the departed?
* What does it mean for professionals in end of life care and post mortem services?
* What does it mean for online tool and service providers?
* What does it mean for estate and legacy planners?
* What does it mean for governments and public records?
* What businesses are serving this market?
If you are a:
* Funeral Director
* Pre-Need Sales Person
* Pre-Need Counselor
* Funeral Celebrant
* Estate Planner
* Legacy Planner
* End of Life Planner
* Death Attorney
This is the conference for you.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- A NEW CONSOLIDATOR ENTERS THE INDUSTRY | FUNERAL nation 089 - October 9, 2017
- H. S. Eckels and Company Is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of Shimada Shoten of Tokyo, Japan as Its Newest Distributor Partner - October 9, 2017
- A New Look Comes to ICCFA.com - October 9, 2017
You may be interested
A NEW CONSOLIDATOR ENTERS THE INDUSTRY | FUNERAL nation 089CDFuneralNews - October 9, 2017
On today's episode, Jim Kreigshouer will be joining for an interview, the Spotlight is in Las Vegas, and the WTF…
H. S. Eckels and Company Is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of Shimada Shoten of Tokyo, Japan as Its Newest Distributor PartnerCDFuneralNews - October 9, 2017
Eckels, headquartered in Guelph, Canada is a manufacturer of premium clinical care chemicals with current distribution partners in Europe, Central…