ConnectingDirectors.com Partners with Identity Workshop to Bring Discussion about Digital Death
A funeral professional touches every aspect of the death process, from the first call to the engraving on the headstone. A funeral professional is the go-to-person in the community when individuals have questions about death. As our culture is changing and progressing so is death and the death process. Funeral professionals must be prepared to answer new rounds of questions, like: What do I do with my loved ones social media accounts?
Join some of the most progressive members of the funeral industry for a daylong discussion into digital death and how we prepare to answer the questions being brought forth by a new generation of customers.
Death is a part of life, but what does death of the physical self mean for the digital self? This is a conference focused on this question and others around ?digital death?.
* What does it mean for loved ones of the departed?
* What does it mean for professionals in end of life care and post mortem services?
* What does it mean for online tool and service providers?
* What does it mean for estate and legacy planners?
* What does it mean for governments and public records?
* What businesses are serving this market?
If you are a:
* Funeral Director
* Pre-Need Sales Person
* Pre-Need Counselor
* Funeral Celebrant
* Estate Planner
* Legacy Planner
* End of Life Planner
* Death Attorney
This is the conference for you.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
The Tombstone Hearse and Trike; Because Nobody Takes Pictures of Cadillacs or LincolnsMadison Ashby - August 20, 2017
Imagine riding motorcycles your entire life only to be driven to your final resting place in a boring old hearse. To put it lightly, that would be quite a let down.
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…