ConnectingDirectors.com Partners with Identity Workshop to Bring Discussion about Digital Death
A funeral professional touches every aspect of the death process, from the first call to the engraving on the headstone. A funeral professional is the go-to-person in the community when individuals have questions about death. As our culture is changing and progressing so is death and the death process. Funeral professionals must be prepared to answer new rounds of questions, like: What do I do with my loved ones social media accounts?
Join some of the most progressive members of the funeral industry for a daylong discussion into digital death and how we prepare to answer the questions being brought forth by a new generation of customers.
Death is a part of life, but what does death of the physical self mean for the digital self? This is a conference focused on this question and others around ?digital death?.
* What does it mean for loved ones of the departed?
* What does it mean for professionals in end of life care and post mortem services?
* What does it mean for online tool and service providers?
* What does it mean for estate and legacy planners?
* What does it mean for governments and public records?
* What businesses are serving this market?
If you are a:
* Funeral Director
* Pre-Need Sales Person
* Pre-Need Counselor
* Funeral Celebrant
* Estate Planner
* Legacy Planner
* End of Life Planner
* Death Attorney
This is the conference for you.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…