Creating a Culture of Trust
WHEELING, IL—The holiday season may have come to an end, but Angelique Simpson has more sweet treats to share: “Creating real culture is a lot like making cake: it takes a variety of good ingredients and setting a mood for something great to take shape.” This February, Angelique will help you create a culture of trust in your company that makes your business the place to work at the 2022 Cremation Symposium in Las Vegas, Nevada, hosted by the Cremation Association of North America (CANA).
Angelique will start by asking you to gather your ingredients: your company’s mission, vision, and values. These determine what you’re creating and who will be interested in taking a piece. But the ingredients won’t get you a finished product. Angelique will tackle the challenges we face in uniting employees around a shared goal and working together to achieve it during her session at the CANA Symposium.
Angelique Simpson joined Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions in 2016 and is known for her high energy and dynamic programs as a speaker, trainer and personal development coach with 27 years of experience. Join Angelique and CANA this February in Las Vegas and you’ll learn what strategies work for building and maintaining strong team in the workplace.
She joins the stage with presentations from other experts on making your story work for you:
- Andrew Buck of Mighty Citizen presents the keynote on Storytelling for Funeral Service.
- Rolf Gutknecht, co-founder of LAads, will show you The Most Important Part of Cremation Marketing: The Message. A panel of practitioners sharing their results will follow.
- Lacy Robinson will help you with Embracing the DIY Consumer.
- Chris Cruger, CEO of The Foresight Companies, talks Business Ethics: How Ethical Behavior Plays a Vital Role in Funeral Service and Consumer Satisfaction.
- and CANA’s own Barbara Kemmis and Jennifer Werthman help you with Retaining and Engaging Employees Through Story.
- …plus, Angelique and other presenters will host Roundtable Conversations on their areas of expertise!
Do your employees work together like a well-oiled machine? Learn how to build a successful team with Angelique Simpson! Join CANA for the 2022 Cremation Symposium February 9-11 at The LINQ Hotel + Experience in Las Vegas. Visit goCANA.org/CANAconnect to see what else we have planned for the event and register to join other cremation business owners and managers from across the country.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.