Travel Plan By Inman Has Exciting News
“2020 brought us all a lot of challenges and we have all learned a lot,” states Travel Plan by Inman CEO, Dave McComb. “To better serve our Travel Plan participants, we are implementing a change to Travel Plan by Inman sales starting in 2021. This change will offer greater benefit to the families our funeral professionals serve.”
Any Travel Plans sold in 2021 will return a participant to their local funeral home rather than the airport closest to their legal residence.
Membership Benefits Include
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming service center near the place of death
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center for preparation
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate
- Placing the deceased in appropriate shipping container
- Arranging for transportation to their local funeral home
Our hope is that this new option will allow more people to have the peace of mind protection that the Travel Plan by Inman offers.
Here’s to a safe, healthy and happy 2021!