Selected Releases List of Upcoming 2019 Events
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Selected Independent Funeral Homes has added to their 2019 calendar list of upcoming events which includes Job Fairs, meetings, Group Roundtables, and others. Below is the current list of upcoming Selected events:
- Group 2 Roundtable Meeting – 6/6 (Columbus, OH)
- Trust Onsite Job Fair – Worsham College of Mortuary Science – 6/7 (Wheeling, IL)
- European Conference Summer Meeting – 6/13 – 6/16 (Marlow-on-Thames, England)
- Group 1 Roundtable Meeting – 6/13 (Kennebunkport, ME)
- Group 2 Roundtable Meeting – 7/18 (St. Joseph, MI)
- Selected Connections Program – 8/7 – 8/9 (Akron, OH)
- Selected Study Groups Day – 9/23 (Nashville, TN)
- Selected’s 2019 Annual Meeting – 9/23 (Nashville, TN)
- Why? An Intimate Meeting with Dr. Alan Wolfelt on Explaining the Value of Funerals – 10/25 – 10/26 (Chicago, IL)
- Group 3 Roundtable Meeting – 11/5 (Winchester, TN)
- European Autumn Meeting – 11/12 (London, England)
- Selected Connections Program – 11/13 – 11/15 (Des Moines, IA)
About Selected Independent Funeral Homes: Selected Independent Funeral Homes (selectedfuneralhomes.org) delivers innovative and pertinent resources, solutions and ongoing support necessary for enduring excellence to its international network of independently owned death-care providers who aspire to be the very best in their profession.
Members of Selected operate according to specific standards and best practices in order to provide the public with reliable, high-quality funeral services and funeral-related information.