Pokémon Go Is Literally Taking Players To People’s Graves
Article originally published by: BuzzFeed
1. In case you didn’t know, cemeteries are all the rage right now.
2. Because Pokémon Go!
This is 2016. THIS IS THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN.
3. Turns out there are quite a few PokéStops and gyms in cemeteries.
4. That means people are flocking to random people’s graves.
5. Like people are literally running around cemeteries trying to catch Pokémon.
6. Everything is so weird.
7. It’s out of control.
8. Like, seriously OUT OF CONTROL.
9. Some of the stops in the cemeteries are…questionable.
10. For example, Lizzie Borden (the woman who chopped up her family), has her own grave site.
11. And it’s weird to think that you are going to randos’ graves to pick up Poké Balls.
12. It’s like the 2016 form of grave robbing.
13. And, of course, people are getting into trouble.
14. But, hey, it’s bringing people together:
15. I mean, who doesn’t need to work on their fence-climbing?
16. And finally, new life is literally being breathed into cemeteries.
17. People are meeting people in the place where all friendships blossom, the graveyard.
18. Cemeteries are…alive…again.
19. People are finally giving ol’ Millard his due.
He was the 11th president of the United States.
20. And if you’re going to die and you don’t donate your body to science, you might as well donate it to Pokémon.
21. IN CONCLUSION: