Pierce Mortuary Colleges Announces New Board of Trustees
Pierce Mortuary Colleges Board Chair Joseph U. Suhor, III announces a new Board of Trustees. The trustees are:
· John W. Firestone, President of Pierce Chemicals Royal Bond Company, formerly Chairman and CEO of Pierce Chemicals Royal Bond Company, Pierce Mortuary Colleges, Inc., Professional Training Schools, Inc.; former instructor with Dallas Institute of Mortuary Science; current member of the National Museum of Funeral History, National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) Convention Committee, NFDA Funeral Service Environmental Working Group and Texas Funeral Directors Association.
· Joseph U. Suhor, III, Chairman of the Board & CEO of Suhor Industries, Inc., and Wilbert Funeral Services Inc.; served on the Board of Directors for Wilbert, Inc. and current Chairman of the Board; served as Advisory Director at U.S. Bancorp in Kansas City and on the Board of Directors of the Epilepsy Foundation of Kansas and Western Missouri; Board Member of the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA) and serves on the Board of Regents for the National Museum of Funeral History; retired Captain in the United States Army Reserve.
· Dennis P. Welzenbach, President and Board Member of Suhor Industries, Inc. (formerly COO & CFO); President and Board Member of Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc.; past President and past Board Member of Wilbert Manufacturers Association; member of the AICPA and Missouri Society of CPA; served as Board Member of Harvesters as well as other civic groups; licensed Missouri Funeral Director.
· Donald G. Madelung, President of Madison & Minneapolis Media Institute–College of Media Arts; past President at Herzing College; Associate Executive Director at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.; appointed by Governor Walker to the Midwestern Higher Education Compact as Commissioner; appointed by Governor Walker to serve on the Educational Approval Board; appointed by Governor Doyle to the Wisconsin Council for Workforce Investment; President of the Board for Wisconsin Council for Independent Education; President and Chairman of the Board for the Madison Metropolitan and Edgewood District Business & Education Partnership; Board Member for the National Education Co-op, a division of the Department of Education, Washington, D.C.; past President for the Missouri Association of Student Financial Aid Personnel.
· Bill W. Forsberg, Chief Operating Officer for Lane Family of Companies; served as Vice President of Business Development at INEX; President & CEO at Evergreen Services, LLC; Vice President of Operations at Legacy Management & Accounting Services, Inc.; Manager, Customer Relations at Batesville Casket Company; and Vice President Marketing & Sales at Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc.; licensed Funeral Director.
· Michael Meierhoffer, Chairman of the Board for Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory; Vice President at St. Joseph Memorial Park Cemetery; Naval Aviator for the United States Navy, Licensed Funeral Director, Missouri; served as Board Member for the Living Community of St. Joseph, MO; Missouri Committee for the Business Executives for National Security; Chairman of the Board for Heartland Health; Chairman of the Board for Heartland Regional Medical Center; Chairman & Campaign Chairman for United Way; and Chairman, Economic Development Committee for St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce.
· Ann Mesle, Circuit Court Judge on the Jackson County Circuit Court for 12+ years until retirement August, 2013; Family Court Administrative Judge for two years; served on several Executive Boards; Chair of the Educational Policy and Trusteeship Committees; University of MO Kansas City (UMKC) Trustees, Executive Committee; chaired the UMKC Law School Strategic Planning Committee; chaired the Development and Trustee Scholars Committees; CAPA Board Member; current Chair of the Board of Trustees for Park University, Parkville, MO.