What Items Are Not Permitted Within a Disneyland Park
We wonder how many times one of these items had to be brought into a Disneyland Park before it got added to the list? Apparently they have seen many, many urns….
Items not permitted include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pets (Service Animals are permitted and must be wearing an identifying assistive-companion vest; pets may be kept at the on-site kennel)
- Scooters (motorized and non-motorized)
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Pogo sticks
- 2-wheeled vehicles, including Segway™ Human Transporters
- Strollers larger than 36″ x 52″
- Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags with wheels
- Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags larger than 18″ wide x 25″ high x 37″ deep (the size of our large rentable lockers)
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair orstroller
- Note: Guests are not permitted to pull items behind them. Any item that requires a Guest to pull it behind him or her, including a stroller, is not permitted into the theme parks.
- Coolers larger than 6-pack sized are not permitted into the theme parks.
- Note: Guest can store coolers up to 18″ wide x 25″ high x 37″ deep in rentable large lockers located outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance. Lockers are not refrigerated and availability is limited. Guests who need to refrigerate medication may do so at First Aid.
- Exceptions may be made for special dietary or religious needs.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any illegal substances
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Glass containers, with the exception of baby food containers, medicine or small perfume bottles (under 4 oz)
- Water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons, with the exception of those sold in the Disneyland Resort
- Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables and Frisbees)
- Weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, billy clubs, brass knuckles, nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
- Self-defense equipment (pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
- Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
- Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointers, slingshots, stink bombs, air horns)
- Cremated remains (e.g., urns, vases, boxes)
- Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots and pans)
- Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting the Disneyland Resort with the intent to take photographs or recordings of people, Disneyland Resort properties, or icons for professional purposes must make prior arrangements with Disneyland Resort Media Relations.
- Folding tripod stands or monopod stands that can fit inside a standard backpack are permitted.
This information is subject to change without notice. It’s a shame that all of you gear hungry folks have to find a place to store your favorite tools and gadgets, that you usually just don’t go without. For the security of all, we all need to make compromises.