I'm a sixth generation funeral director. I have a grad degree in Missional Theology. And I like to read and write. Connect with my writing and book plans by "liking" me on facebook. And keep tabs with my blog via subscription or twitter.
Posts by Caleb Wilde:
- Shhh … Jesus Just Showed up at Mt. Carmel Burying Ground
- Clerical, White and Blue Collar
- More Info on “The Most Beautiful Gravestone I’ve Ever Seen”
- When Our Memories Smell Like Us
- Ten Reasons We Are NOT Vulnerable with Each Other [Caleb Wilde]
- Awkward Ringtones at a Funeral
- Caleb Wilde Channels His Inner Grumpy Cat; And It’s Hilarious!
- Confessions of A Funeral Director: ‘This Funeral Isn’t About You’
- Talking to Your Children about Death
- I Don’t Smile When I Embalm Bodies