9 Funeral Memes That are Sure to Get a Laugh Out of Every Funeral Director
1. You may be dead, but that isn’t gonna stop you from getting everybody back on key.
2. You can only imagine what could be going through their minds right now.
3. Well, that’s one way to get the old-timers off your back about your love life.
4. Finding the right thing to say is always hard, but, man, he really missed the mark on this one.
5. Realizes what they just said… *awkwardly waddles away*
6. Optimism is the best way to go through life… and death.
7. Who knew puns could be so morbid?
8. A key selling point!
9. The true selflessness of funeral directors depicted by a mad Jack Torrence.
Latest posts by Madison Ashby (see all)
- 7 WTF Funeral Customs From Around the World - August 29, 2017
- The Tombstone Hearse and Trike; Because Nobody Takes Pictures of Cadillacs or Lincolns - August 20, 2017
- Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be Boring - August 9, 2017
You may be interested
FREE eCourse: 4 Proven Funeral Home Marketing Strategies to Increase Call Volume TodayJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
The last two decades have brought huge changes to the funeral industry and finding the time to keep up with…
Challenging Theater Experience “Kills” Each Viewer Then Asks Them to Reflect on LifeJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
San Fransico is hosting the ReImagine: End of Life event this week and one of the highlights of their program…
RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the JourneyCDFuneralNews - April 11, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), the world's leading and largest funeral service association, has launched RememberingaLife.com,…