Free Webinar to Focus on Pre-need Marketing
Homesteaders Life Co. to Offer Valuable Business Tips
WALL, N.J. — Homesteaders Life Co. and Kates-Boylston Publications are teaming up to offer a free webinar on how funeral professionals can improve their pre-need marketing efforts.
The webinar, scheduled for 2 p.m. Eastern Time Dec. 20, will be presented by Kenn Peterson, regional director for Homesteaders.
During the webinar, Peterson will offer tips and easy-to-use processes for measuring and managing pre-need marketing efforts. Highlights include:
• Evaluating the effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing like direct mail, group presentations and aftercare.
• Lead generation through inbound marketing like social media, blogs and other digital communication.
• Smart business practices that improve the effectiveness of your pre-need marketing, including cash flow management.
• Managing and measuring your human resources, including your pre-need sales force.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery & Cremation and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…
Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Clinton, NC - Aftercare.com announced today they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner with Selected Independent Funeral Homes. …