Free Webinar to Focus on Pre-need Marketing
Homesteaders Life Co. to Offer Valuable Business Tips
WALL, N.J. — Homesteaders Life Co. and Kates-Boylston Publications are teaming up to offer a free webinar on how funeral professionals can improve their pre-need marketing efforts.
The webinar, scheduled for 2 p.m. Eastern Time Dec. 20, will be presented by Kenn Peterson, regional director for Homesteaders.
During the webinar, Peterson will offer tips and easy-to-use processes for measuring and managing pre-need marketing efforts. Highlights include:
• Evaluating the effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing like direct mail, group presentations and aftercare.
• Lead generation through inbound marketing like social media, blogs and other digital communication.
• Smart business practices that improve the effectiveness of your pre-need marketing, including cash flow management.
• Managing and measuring your human resources, including your pre-need sales force.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery & Cremation and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094 - November 13, 2017
- Justin Baxley Joins Homesteaders Life Company - November 13, 2017
- Carriage Funeral Services Busting into Colorado Market - November 13, 2017
You may be interested
2017 REFLECTION OF NFDA BOSTON AND A TRIBUTE TO THE VETERANS | FUNERAL nation 094CDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
On this episode, we send a big "thank you" to our very own Funeral Commander, Jeff Harbeson in honor of…
Justin Baxley Joins Homesteaders Life CompanyCDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company Vice President of Strategic Markets Will Bischoff announced today that Justin Baxley…
Carriage Funeral Services Busting into Colorado MarketCDFuneralNews - November 13, 2017
Originally Published on Houston Business Journal A Houston-based funeral home company is entering the Colorado market by acquiring two northern…