Free Webinar to Focus on Pre-need Marketing
Homesteaders Life Co. to Offer Valuable Business Tips
WALL, N.J. — Homesteaders Life Co. and Kates-Boylston Publications are teaming up to offer a free webinar on how funeral professionals can improve their pre-need marketing efforts.
The webinar, scheduled for 2 p.m. Eastern Time Dec. 20, will be presented by Kenn Peterson, regional director for Homesteaders.
During the webinar, Peterson will offer tips and easy-to-use processes for measuring and managing pre-need marketing efforts. Highlights include:
• Evaluating the effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing like direct mail, group presentations and aftercare.
• Lead generation through inbound marketing like social media, blogs and other digital communication.
• Smart business practices that improve the effectiveness of your pre-need marketing, including cash flow management.
• Managing and measuring your human resources, including your pre-need sales force.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery & Cremation and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…