Free Webinar to Focus on Pre-need Marketing
Homesteaders Life Co. to Offer Valuable Business Tips
WALL, N.J. — Homesteaders Life Co. and Kates-Boylston Publications are teaming up to offer a free webinar on how funeral professionals can improve their pre-need marketing efforts.
The webinar, scheduled for 2 p.m. Eastern Time Dec. 20, will be presented by Kenn Peterson, regional director for Homesteaders.
During the webinar, Peterson will offer tips and easy-to-use processes for measuring and managing pre-need marketing efforts. Highlights include:
• Evaluating the effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing like direct mail, group presentations and aftercare.
• Lead generation through inbound marketing like social media, blogs and other digital communication.
• Smart business practices that improve the effectiveness of your pre-need marketing, including cash flow management.
• Managing and measuring your human resources, including your pre-need sales force.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director, American Cemetery & Cremation and Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Learn more at www.katesboylston.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…