Funeral Directors Answer: What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?
Being a funeral director is not an easy job. Most people, until services are needed, don’t put a high value on what funeral professionals do day in and day out. Most funeral directors feel like this job is a calling. It is said that funeral directors don’t choose this profession, it chooses them.
We asked 16,000 funeral professionals the question: ‘What’s the best thing about being a funeral director?’. Below are some of the answers (some are serious, others – not so much!).
1. When you are driven to make a difference
2. The perks of the job are undeniable
3. When a situation helps you find yourself
4. Serving is your calling
5. Provide healing along the grief journey
6. New faces
7. No ‘F’s’ to give and you’re just miserable
8. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- What I Learned From 2,000 Obituaries - March 21, 2017
- Batesville Sponsors Keynote Seth Mattison and Hosts Book Signing at ICCFA - March 21, 2017
- ICCFA Educational FoundationExpands Board of Trustees - March 21, 2017