The National Funeral Directors Association Recognizes ASD – Answering Service for Directors with the 2015 NFDA Innovation Award
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) presented ASD – Answering Service for Directors with the 2015 NFDA Innovation Award during the association’s International Convention & Expo, which is being held October 18-21 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company was recognized for its product MobileFH™.
Funeral directors often have to enter information about a decedent and his or her family in multiple places. ASD’s MobileFH™ is the first telecommunication solution that enables funeral professionals who rely on mobile phones to control their outgoing Caller ID without the need for an Internet connection.
Established in 2009, the NFDA Innovation Award recognizes and promotes creativity, innovation and excellence among funeral service suppliers and vendors.
Earlier this year, funeral service vendors and suppliers had an opportunity to submit a product or service that became commercially available after January 1, 2014, for consideration in the 2015 NFDA Innovation Award competition. A distinguished panel of funeral directors evaluated the 26 entries and selected five finalists.
The other finalists for the NFDA Innovation Award were: Retractable Safety Scalpels – #4 Fitment by Cincinnati Surgical; Pulse Business System Dashboard by FrontRunner Professional; Free-Standing Digital Lobby Directory Sign by Greene Valley Media Co./FuneralScreen; and Tribute Video Direct Delivery by Tukios, Inc.
For more information about ASD’s MobileFH™ and other products and services entered in the 2015 NFDA Innovation Award competition, visit www.nfda.org/innovationaward.
NFDA thanks its 2015 International Convention & Expo sponsors:
- Platinum: Federated Insurance, FCA US LLC
- Gold: Batesville, Frazer Consultants, Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions, Messenger, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver: ASD – Answering Service for Directors, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Carriage Services, Everpresence, Homesteaders Life Company, Implant Recycling, Live Oak Bank, Madelyn Company, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze: ClearPoint Federal Bank & Trust, Doric Products Inc., Forethought Life Insurance Company, HeavensGate Funerals, Hunter-Warfield, Inman Shipping Worldwide, Kelco Supply Company, Link Manufacturing, LoveUrns LLC, Wilbert Funeral Services Inc., Wuxi ANA Industries Co. Ltd.
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…