FrontRunner unveils new enhanced features of the HR / Survey Manager APP
FrontRunner today released a number of key feature enhancements to the HR Manager and new Survey Manager APP available exclusively with Pulse Business Systems.
The beta version release has been hailed by funeral home administrators and employees alike as the best tool they have seen come onto the market in a long time. It allows administrators an interactive tool to use with employees to better track and manage holidays, sick days and provides a powerful two way application for performance review. The survey module is all handled professionally by mail as a neutral third-party and can provide you with critical insights from family follow-up, and interaction with your community to help you gain a better understanding of needs and trends.
The system is simple, easy-to-use, and very affordable, yet the features and insights it provides are priceless for what it can do for your firm by enabling you with the information you need to make critical decisions. The HR solution includes the following features:
- Employee Attendance Management including tracking of vacations, sick days, overtime, lieu time and employee hours – in a convenient calendar view
- Custom Scheduling of Employee Shifts – easy to review and manage schedules
- Confidential Employee Information System to hold your critical employee information and documents
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Review Manager with 3 options to select from
- Goal Setting
- Employee Recognition and Teambuilding
- Manual / File Storage – provides quick access to current information for all employees
At FrontRunner, we always strive to take Funeral Home Management to a higher level and provide the real solutions that can help funeral professionals. The HR / Survey APPS are no exception and are designed to empower the funeral home with a level of comprehensive integrated solutions they simply can’t get from other management vendors.
If you would like a quick demo of the system features, please give us a call at 1-866-748-3625.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
Do You Have a Facebook Post for Valentine’s Day? Use This FREE Video DownloadJustin Crowe - February 9, 2018
Holidays are a great time to reach out to your local community on Facebook. They are a shared experience driven…
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…