ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Eight Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 5, 2014)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation awarded eight scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 14-16, 2015, at Bally’s/Paris Hotels & Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the salespeople in the field. No matter whether you’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, you’ll learn the best techniques and ways to provide “Service That Sells” (this year’s conference theme).
Scholarship recipients are:
- Eric Gipson, Forest Park Cemetery West, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Kim Horn, G.A.R. Cemetery—City of Miami, Miami, Oklahoma
- Michael Ray Johnson, Garden View Funeral Home LLC, Muncie, Indiana
- Cindy B. Maril (Ron Robertson Scholarship recipient), Arlington Memorial Gardens Association, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Laura Osborne, Raleigh Memorial Park and Mitchell Funeral Home, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Delana Pratt, Forethought Life Insurance Company, Batesville, Indiana
- Margaret Puglisi (Next Generation Scholarship), Historic Congressional Cemetery, Washington, DC
- Juan Tavera, Funeraria La Esperanza SA, Medellin, Colombia
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 properties and 17,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007 - July 18, 2018
- ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice Award - July 18, 2018
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WHY DO WE GIVE ALL OUR CONTENT AWAY FOR FREE? | DISRUPT60 007CDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
This question gets asked on the daily, "Why do you give so much away for free?". It's a pretty simple…
ASD’s Spanish Translation Services and Web Form Watch Dog™ Features Selected As Finalists for 2018 NFDA Members’ Choice AwardCDFuneralNews - July 18, 2018
Media, PA—ASD–Answering Service for Directors is pleased to announce two of the company’s features have been recognized as finalists for…
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…