ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Eight Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 5, 2014)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation awarded eight scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 14-16, 2015, at Bally’s/Paris Hotels & Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the salespeople in the field. No matter whether you’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, you’ll learn the best techniques and ways to provide “Service That Sells” (this year’s conference theme).
Scholarship recipients are:
- Eric Gipson, Forest Park Cemetery West, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Kim Horn, G.A.R. Cemetery—City of Miami, Miami, Oklahoma
- Michael Ray Johnson, Garden View Funeral Home LLC, Muncie, Indiana
- Cindy B. Maril (Ron Robertson Scholarship recipient), Arlington Memorial Gardens Association, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Laura Osborne, Raleigh Memorial Park and Mitchell Funeral Home, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Delana Pratt, Forethought Life Insurance Company, Batesville, Indiana
- Margaret Puglisi (Next Generation Scholarship), Historic Congressional Cemetery, Washington, DC
- Juan Tavera, Funeraria La Esperanza SA, Medellin, Colombia
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 properties and 17,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…