ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Eight Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 5, 2014)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation awarded eight scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 14-16, 2015, at Bally’s/Paris Hotels & Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the salespeople in the field. No matter whether you’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, you’ll learn the best techniques and ways to provide “Service That Sells” (this year’s conference theme).
Scholarship recipients are:
- Eric Gipson, Forest Park Cemetery West, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Kim Horn, G.A.R. Cemetery—City of Miami, Miami, Oklahoma
- Michael Ray Johnson, Garden View Funeral Home LLC, Muncie, Indiana
- Cindy B. Maril (Ron Robertson Scholarship recipient), Arlington Memorial Gardens Association, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Laura Osborne, Raleigh Memorial Park and Mitchell Funeral Home, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Delana Pratt, Forethought Life Insurance Company, Batesville, Indiana
- Margaret Puglisi (Next Generation Scholarship), Historic Congressional Cemetery, Washington, DC
- Juan Tavera, Funeraria La Esperanza SA, Medellin, Colombia
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 properties and 17,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…