ICCFA Educational Foundation Awards Eight Scholarships To Wide World Of Sales Conference
STERLING, VA (December 5, 2014)—The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s Educational Foundation awarded eight scholarships for funeral professionals to attend the ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference, January 14-16, 2015, at Bally’s/Paris Hotels & Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference is the only conference within our profession geared specifically for the salespeople in the field. No matter whether you’re selling preneed or at-need, insurance or memorials, services or cremation, you’ll learn the best techniques and ways to provide “Service That Sells” (this year’s conference theme).
Scholarship recipients are:
- Eric Gipson, Forest Park Cemetery West, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Kim Horn, G.A.R. Cemetery—City of Miami, Miami, Oklahoma
- Michael Ray Johnson, Garden View Funeral Home LLC, Muncie, Indiana
- Cindy B. Maril (Ron Robertson Scholarship recipient), Arlington Memorial Gardens Association, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Laura Osborne, Raleigh Memorial Park and Mitchell Funeral Home, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Delana Pratt, Forethought Life Insurance Company, Batesville, Indiana
- Margaret Puglisi (Next Generation Scholarship), Historic Congressional Cemetery, Washington, DC
- Juan Tavera, Funeraria La Esperanza SA, Medellin, Colombia
Registration for the Wide World of Sales Conference continues. For a complete program and registration materials, visit www.wideworldofsales.com or call 1.800.645.7700.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 8,900 properties and 17,000 professionals working at cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial design and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…