C’mon Get Appy! ICCFA Introduces Smartphone App
TAKE THE ICCFA WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!
The ICCFA is pleased to present its members and meeting attendees with a smartphone application that allows you to have the ICCFA available at your fingertips 24/7/365.
The ICCFA app primarily contains “guidebooks” built around the association’s four large annual conferences:
- Annual Convention & Exposition
- ICCFA University
- Wide World of Sales Conference
- Fall Management Conference–The first guidebook, available now!
- We will let you know when guidebooks are available for upcoming conferences.
Each guidebook will have the following sections:
- General Info
- A link to the ICCFA website
- An inbox to receive alerts from the ICCFA about the meeting
- To-do List (create your own)
You may rate speakers, sessions and events using the app. Also, after the early bird deadline for each conference, an Attendee Directory will be added so that you can start networking even before you arrive at the conference.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
1. Go to the Apple Store (for iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (for Android users).
2. Search for ICCFA.
3. Download The ICCFA app.
For more extensive directions, click here. ENJOY!
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at http://guidebook.com/browse/.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113 - June 11, 2018
- C&J Financial acquires Beta Capital of Portsmouth, VA. - June 11, 2018
- Physicians Mutual and Precoa Celebrate One Year by “Putting Down Roots” - June 5, 2018
You may be interested
IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113CDFuneralNews - June 11, 2018
The FN boys discuss possible Iowa law changes that will require a bachelor’s degree in mortuary science in order to…
C&J Financial acquires Beta Capital of Portsmouth, VA.CDFuneralNews - June 11, 2018
Rainbow City, AL – C&J FINANCIAL, LLC, through its affiliate, Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:SNFCA), is pleased to announce that…
9 Pimped Out Hearses Like You Have Never Seen BeforeMadison Ashby - June 6, 2018
"Pimp My Ride" aired on MTV from 2004 to 2007. Rapper Xzibit would transform people’s run-down cars and “pimp” them…