C’mon Get Appy! ICCFA Introduces Smartphone App
TAKE THE ICCFA WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!
The ICCFA is pleased to present its members and meeting attendees with a smartphone application that allows you to have the ICCFA available at your fingertips 24/7/365.
The ICCFA app primarily contains “guidebooks” built around the association’s four large annual conferences:
- Annual Convention & Exposition
- ICCFA University
- Wide World of Sales Conference
- Fall Management Conference–The first guidebook, available now!
- We will let you know when guidebooks are available for upcoming conferences.
Each guidebook will have the following sections:
- General Info
- A link to the ICCFA website
- An inbox to receive alerts from the ICCFA about the meeting
- To-do List (create your own)
You may rate speakers, sessions and events using the app. Also, after the early bird deadline for each conference, an Attendee Directory will be added so that you can start networking even before you arrive at the conference.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
1. Go to the Apple Store (for iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (for Android users).
2. Search for ICCFA.
3. Download The ICCFA app.
For more extensive directions, click here. ENJOY!
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at http://guidebook.com/browse/.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Transgender Woman Sues Metro Detroit Funeral Homes After Losing Her Job - October 5, 2017
- Eagle’s Wings Air Partners With Delta, United, American Airlines and Southwest Airlines to Provide Free Transportation to Las Vegas Shooting Victims - October 2, 2017
- Foundation Partners Appoints Christine Hunsaker SVP & COO - October 2, 2017
You may be interested
Take That Step | FUNERAL hustle 013DISRUPT Media - October 5, 2017
We hit Atlantic City for the 2017 New Jersey State Funeral Directors Association Annual Convention. We unveiled a brand new…
Transgender Woman Sues Metro Detroit Funeral Homes After Losing Her JobCDFuneralNews - October 5, 2017
Originally Published on WXYZ Detroit Should someone be fired because they are transgender? A transgender woman has sued the owner of…
How to Leverage the One Statistic Everyone is Ignoring and It’s a Game ChangerRyan Thogmartin - October 4, 2017
As a profession, we are completely undervaluing the need to get attention and immediately provide value back to that consumer. It…