C’mon Get Appy! ICCFA Introduces Smartphone App
TAKE THE ICCFA WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!
The ICCFA is pleased to present its members and meeting attendees with a smartphone application that allows you to have the ICCFA available at your fingertips 24/7/365.
The ICCFA app primarily contains “guidebooks” built around the association’s four large annual conferences:
- Annual Convention & Exposition
- ICCFA University
- Wide World of Sales Conference
- Fall Management Conference–The first guidebook, available now!
- We will let you know when guidebooks are available for upcoming conferences.
Each guidebook will have the following sections:
- General Info
- A link to the ICCFA website
- An inbox to receive alerts from the ICCFA about the meeting
- To-do List (create your own)
You may rate speakers, sessions and events using the app. Also, after the early bird deadline for each conference, an Attendee Directory will be added so that you can start networking even before you arrive at the conference.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
1. Go to the Apple Store (for iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (for Android users).
2. Search for ICCFA.
3. Download The ICCFA app.
For more extensive directions, click here. ENJOY!
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at http://guidebook.com/browse/.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!