NFDA Convention Keynote Speakers Will Inspire Personal and Professional Success
Wednesday Special Engagement session features presenter from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) today announced that Daniel M. Clark and Steve Gilliland will headline its 2014 International Convention & Expo. For the second year in a row, NFDA will feature a free NFDA Special Engagement session on Wednesday afternoon. This year, NFDA is pleased to welcome Jeff Hargett from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center. The NFDA Convention will take place October 12-15 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group
- Silver Sponsors: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Jefferson Gardens, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc.
2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo
Music City Center – Nashville’s new downtown convention center
October 12-15, 2014 Nashville, TN
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!