Homesteaders Recognizes Outstanding Account Executives
Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition banquet Jan. 27-31 in Austin, Texas. Awards were earned by account executives who demonstrated excellent service and proven results.
Senior Account Executive Joan Schoborg (Home Office Region) was named the Graham J. Cook Account Executive of the Year. The Graham J. Cook award recognizes the account executive who best demonstrates the wide variety of qualities necessary to provide exceptional service and support to Homesteaders customers. Schoborg joined Homesteaders in 2002, and became the company’s first home office-based account executive in 2009. Schoborg was also named the Home Office Region Account Executive of the Year.
“Joan’s work at Homesteaders has shown how dedication to customers can lead to success,” says Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders’ VP-Field Sales. “This recognition is further proof of her commitment to providing quality results for the funeral home customers she serves.”
Several other Homesteaders account executives were also honored at the meeting, including:
- Steve Brodie, Daniel M. Voecks Award. Named in honor of the late Homesteaders chairman and president, this award is earned by the account executive who produces the highest annual volume in a calendar year. Brodie is a senior account executive in the West Region.
- Debi Fledderman, Midwest Region Account Executive of the Year.
- Ron Amato, Northeast Region Account Executive of the Year.
- Phillip Anglin, Southeast Region Account Executive of the Year.
- John Ledford, West Region Account Executive of the Year.
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to customer success and to promoting the value of funeral service.
Homesteaders Life Company provides products and services to promote and support the funding of advance funeral planning and end-of-life expenses. Visit homesteaderslife.com to learn more.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
- BEAN TOWN BREAK DOWN | FUNERAL hustle 015 - November 14, 2017
- NFDA Goes Big In Boston - November 14, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
Winter is coming: How forward-thinking funeral homes are preparing for the Internet Generation.Will Chang - November 15, 2017
Four years ago, my cofounder Tyler’s grandmother passed away. Tasked with the responsibility of planning a funeral in his late…
Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales ConferenceCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
STERLING, VA (November 13, 2017) – The International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association (ICCFA) has announced its program schedule for…