Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC Celebrates First Anniversary
Edgewood, Kentucky – January 25, 2014 – Congratulations to Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC for an exceedingly successful first year of business.
Funeral Profit Protectors, headquartered in Edgewood, Kentucky announces that it will be celebrating its one-year anniversary on February 1, 2014. In conjunction with this celebration, they are incorporating a fundraising event for the Kenton County, Ky. Animal Shelter.
For everyone that visits the company’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FuneralProfitProtectors, between February 1-28, 2014, and clicks on the “LIKE” and “FOLLOW US” button on the home page, the company will make a $1.00 donation to the animal shelter for the care, feeding and treatment of stray dogs and cats. The company’s official dog mascot, “Watson” came from the local animal shelter. Watson has been a huge inspiration to everyone he comes in contact with.
“We’ve accomplished so much in our first year of business” said CEO & President, Chris Kuhnen. “I want to make the month of February, 2014 a way to thank everyone who has contributed to our success.”
In its first year of operation Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC
- Educated dozens of funeral home owners how they can save money and add a minimum of $10,000 to their annual profit margin.
- Helped many funeral homes reached their desired pre-need sales goals for 2013.
- Conducted eight individual staff training and development programs at family owned and operated funeral homes in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan.
- Featured as an “up-and-coming” funeral business consulting firm in several death care trade publications.
- Sponsored the Monuments and Markers (M&M) in Granite Tour to the Granite Capital of the World – Elberton, Georgia.
- Presented educational programming for Federated Funeral Directors of America conference attendees in Indianapolis, Indiana.
For more information about the company visit their website www.funeralprofitprotectors.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Yes, it’s true: More people die in January - February 6, 2018
- Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement Awards - February 6, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two Cemeteries - February 6, 2018
You may be interested
Yes, it’s true: More people die in JanuaryCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
Originally Published on Legacy.com Since founding Legacy.com in 1998, I have noticed that the winter months are busier than the…
Pierce Sales Representatives Earn Special Achievement AwardsCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 5, 2018 – Pierce was honored to present sales achievement awards to three Regional Sales Representatives and…
Legacy Funeral Group Expands, Acquiring Seven Funeral Homes & Two CemeteriesCDFuneralNews - February 6, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of seven funeral homes and two cemeteries; a significant expansion of its…