Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC Celebrates First Anniversary
Edgewood, Kentucky – January 25, 2014 – Congratulations to Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC for an exceedingly successful first year of business.
Funeral Profit Protectors, headquartered in Edgewood, Kentucky announces that it will be celebrating its one-year anniversary on February 1, 2014. In conjunction with this celebration, they are incorporating a fundraising event for the Kenton County, Ky. Animal Shelter.
For everyone that visits the company’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FuneralProfitProtectors, between February 1-28, 2014, and clicks on the “LIKE” and “FOLLOW US” button on the home page, the company will make a $1.00 donation to the animal shelter for the care, feeding and treatment of stray dogs and cats. The company’s official dog mascot, “Watson” came from the local animal shelter. Watson has been a huge inspiration to everyone he comes in contact with.
“We’ve accomplished so much in our first year of business” said CEO & President, Chris Kuhnen. “I want to make the month of February, 2014 a way to thank everyone who has contributed to our success.”
In its first year of operation Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC
- Educated dozens of funeral home owners how they can save money and add a minimum of $10,000 to their annual profit margin.
- Helped many funeral homes reached their desired pre-need sales goals for 2013.
- Conducted eight individual staff training and development programs at family owned and operated funeral homes in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan.
- Featured as an “up-and-coming” funeral business consulting firm in several death care trade publications.
- Sponsored the Monuments and Markers (M&M) in Granite Tour to the Granite Capital of the World – Elberton, Georgia.
- Presented educational programming for Federated Funeral Directors of America conference attendees in Indianapolis, Indiana.
For more information about the company visit their website www.funeralprofitprotectors.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
You may be interested
Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG FamilyCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Orlando, FL – Foundation Partners Group (FPG), a leading provider of innovative funeral, cemetery and cremation experiences and products, has…
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)