Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC Celebrates First Anniversary
Edgewood, Kentucky – January 25, 2014 – Congratulations to Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC for an exceedingly successful first year of business.
Funeral Profit Protectors, headquartered in Edgewood, Kentucky announces that it will be celebrating its one-year anniversary on February 1, 2014. In conjunction with this celebration, they are incorporating a fundraising event for the Kenton County, Ky. Animal Shelter.
For everyone that visits the company’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FuneralProfitProtectors, between February 1-28, 2014, and clicks on the “LIKE” and “FOLLOW US” button on the home page, the company will make a $1.00 donation to the animal shelter for the care, feeding and treatment of stray dogs and cats. The company’s official dog mascot, “Watson” came from the local animal shelter. Watson has been a huge inspiration to everyone he comes in contact with.
“We’ve accomplished so much in our first year of business” said CEO & President, Chris Kuhnen. “I want to make the month of February, 2014 a way to thank everyone who has contributed to our success.”
In its first year of operation Funeral Profit Protectors, LLC
- Educated dozens of funeral home owners how they can save money and add a minimum of $10,000 to their annual profit margin.
- Helped many funeral homes reached their desired pre-need sales goals for 2013.
- Conducted eight individual staff training and development programs at family owned and operated funeral homes in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan.
- Featured as an “up-and-coming” funeral business consulting firm in several death care trade publications.
- Sponsored the Monuments and Markers (M&M) in Granite Tour to the Granite Capital of the World – Elberton, Georgia.
- Presented educational programming for Federated Funeral Directors of America conference attendees in Indianapolis, Indiana.
For more information about the company visit their website www.funeralprofitprotectors.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…