Is This The End For Genesis Casket Company?
It appears as though Genesis Casket Company is making drastic shifts to change the direction of the company.
The company is shutting down operations in Michigan, North Carolina, Illinois, and Tennessee and has fired 5 sales reps in those areas.
Also, we have heard and confirmed that Ed Tuggle and VP of Sales, Steve Penman are no longer with the company.
This seems to be a move the company is making so in an effort to focus more on distributors and less on going direct to the funeral home.
This raises two big questions:
1. Does this mean the simplified low pricing model will disappear?
2. Or worse, is this the end of Genesis Casket Company?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home?CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s a new year however a revision of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (“TC&JA”) was signed into law December…