Is This The End For Genesis Casket Company?
It appears as though Genesis Casket Company is making drastic shifts to change the direction of the company.
The company is shutting down operations in Michigan, North Carolina, Illinois, and Tennessee and has fired 5 sales reps in those areas.
Also, we have heard and confirmed that Ed Tuggle and VP of Sales, Steve Penman are no longer with the company.
This seems to be a move the company is making so in an effort to focus more on distributors and less on going direct to the funeral home.
This raises two big questions:
1. Does this mean the simplified low pricing model will disappear?
2. Or worse, is this the end of Genesis Casket Company?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…