Is This The End For Genesis Casket Company?
It appears as though Genesis Casket Company is making drastic shifts to change the direction of the company.
The company is shutting down operations in Michigan, North Carolina, Illinois, and Tennessee and has fired 5 sales reps in those areas.
Also, we have heard and confirmed that Ed Tuggle and VP of Sales, Steve Penman are no longer with the company.
This seems to be a move the company is making so in an effort to focus more on distributors and less on going direct to the funeral home.
This raises two big questions:
1. Does this mean the simplified low pricing model will disappear?
2. Or worse, is this the end of Genesis Casket Company?
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…
How to Keep Families Engaged on your WebsiteCDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
For many funeral homes, the website can be a great way to generate engagement with families. When they spend time…