Messenger Announces New Features on Expression Guest Registry
Messenger Stationery announces two new features on its newly acquired digital registry system, Expression Guest Registry:
- Secondary Language option, which allows the funeral home to control primary and secondary language options for every service.
- Canadian app, which specifically asks for postal code and auto populates city and province for an optimum guest experience.
Messenger is the leading supplier of stationery in the industry, and acquired Expression Guest Registry on June 14, 2013. For more information, call 1-800-827-5151 or visit www.messengerstationery.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- MortuaryMall.com’s 8th Annual “Black Friday” Sales Event Happens This Week! - November 22, 2017
- Social Canada, Eh | FUNERAL hustle 016 - November 21, 2017
- INTERVIEW WITH A 4X RETURNING GUEST! | FUNERAL nation 095 - November 20, 2017
You may be interested
Korea Exhibition Showcases 218 Remarkable Urns in Contemporary ArtJustin Crowe - November 22, 2017
Every two years the Korea Ceramic Foundation holds a themed art biennale and this year’s exhibition was titled Narrative, Ode…
MortuaryMall.com’s 8th Annual “Black Friday” Sales Event Happens This Week!CDFuneralNews - November 22, 2017
On the busiest shopping weekend of the year, funeral service professionals can take advantage of amazing deals right from the…