5 Reasons to Attend the 2013 NFDA Convention & Expo!
Join fellow funeral directors from around the world in Austin for the NFDA International Convention & Expo!
5 reasons you should attend the NFDA Convention:
- Learn about the latest funeral service products and services at the largest funeral service expo in the world.
- Participate in amazing workshops and earn up to 15 CE credits.
- Be inspired by speakers who will help you recharge.
- Attend exciting parties where you’ll meet funeral directors from across the country and around the world.
- Take advantage the new, extended Wednesday afternoon lineup including a special engagement with Dr. Thomas Long and Thomas Lynch, Brew & Food Tour and the Boot Scootin’ Bash – the party of the 2013 NFDA Convention.
2 ways you can save on registration!
Let NFDA help you get your boots on for the new Wednesday night Boot Scootin’ Bash!
Win one of 6 Country Outfitters $50 gift cards!Register for the NFDA Convention & Expo and you’ll be entered in every monthly drawing for a Country Outfitters gift card. Drawings will be held the first Friday of the month starting in May. Winners will be announced in the following Monday’s NFDA Bulletin email, on the NFDA Convention & Expo website and in the following NFDA Convention email.
The Boot Scootin’ Bash will celebrate the culmination of a great NFDA Convention & Expo and give you the opportunity to help support Comfort Zone Camp, a camp to help children as they start their grief journey following the death of a parent, sibling or primary caregiver.*
*The Funeral Service Foundation will match all Comfort Zone Camp donations, up to a total of $10,000. Find out more about Comfort Zone Camp
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From Wastewater - December 14, 2017
- ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation Training - December 14, 2017
- American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’ - December 14, 2017
You may be interested
Studio Nienke Hoogvliet Designs Cremation Urn Using Plastic Derived From WastewaterCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
Originally Published on Dezeen Studio Nienke Hoogvliet has harnessed a method of transforming wastewater into bioplastic, and used it to create a sustainable cremation…
ICCFA, Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges Partner to Offer Live Streaming Cremation TrainingCDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
STERLING, VA – The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association has partnered with Wilbert and Pierce Mortuary Colleges to bring…
American Funeral Director Honors ‘Funeral Director of the Year’CDFuneralNews - December 14, 2017
WALL, N.J. — Danny Jefferson, location manager at Pierce Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services in Kernersville, North Carolina, has been…