5 Reasons to Attend the 2013 NFDA Convention & Expo!
Join fellow funeral directors from around the world in Austin for the NFDA International Convention & Expo!
5 reasons you should attend the NFDA Convention:
- Learn about the latest funeral service products and services at the largest funeral service expo in the world.
- Participate in amazing workshops and earn up to 15 CE credits.
- Be inspired by speakers who will help you recharge.
- Attend exciting parties where you’ll meet funeral directors from across the country and around the world.
- Take advantage the new, extended Wednesday afternoon lineup including a special engagement with Dr. Thomas Long and Thomas Lynch, Brew & Food Tour and the Boot Scootin’ Bash – the party of the 2013 NFDA Convention.
2 ways you can save on registration!
Let NFDA help you get your boots on for the new Wednesday night Boot Scootin’ Bash!
Win one of 6 Country Outfitters $50 gift cards!Register for the NFDA Convention & Expo and you’ll be entered in every monthly drawing for a Country Outfitters gift card. Drawings will be held the first Friday of the month starting in May. Winners will be announced in the following Monday’s NFDA Bulletin email, on the NFDA Convention & Expo website and in the following NFDA Convention email.
The Boot Scootin’ Bash will celebrate the culmination of a great NFDA Convention & Expo and give you the opportunity to help support Comfort Zone Camp, a camp to help children as they start their grief journey following the death of a parent, sibling or primary caregiver.*
*The Funeral Service Foundation will match all Comfort Zone Camp donations, up to a total of $10,000. Find out more about Comfort Zone Camp
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…