Funeral Home Resource Adds to Its Family of Funeral Information Sites
July 30, 2012, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Funeral Home Resource, online marketing experts for the funeral industry, adds to its family of funeral information sites with http://www.information.funeralhomeresource.com. Recently launched, this site is a beautiful and easy to navigate resource for general funeral information.
- Funeral Information Articles: Well-written articles on all matters related to funerals, from burial costs to religious burial customs to funeral planning.
- Funeral Resources: Reputable online resources for funeral information including resources for green funerals, alternative funerals, Catholic funerals, Jewish funerals, and other faith funerals.
- Funeral Information FAQ: Answers to commonly asked questions about funerals.
- Ask a Question: Funeral Home Resource answers your questions about funerals to provide complete funeral resource coverage.
- Funeral Facts.
Collectively, this site offers a respected, primary resource for online funeral information and funeral planning. Combined with the other funeral-related sites in the family , including http://www.cremation.funeralhomeresource.com launched earlier this year, Funeral Home Resource will soon be the leading site for comprehensive funeral and funeral planning information and resources. These informational sites join Funeral Home Resource’s funeral home directory for easy identification of funeral homes, crematoriums, and cemeteries.
Funeral Home Resource matches funeral homes and those planning funerals by creating educated consumers, and matching them with quality service providers. Funeral planning can be stressful and challenging. Funeral Home Resource is working to make it easier.
About Funeral Home Resource
Funeral Home Resource, the outsourced online marketing department for funeral homes, grows market share for funeral homes through on-line marketing to families in need of funeral home and cremation services. Funeral Home Resource develops industry-leading websites at FHRwebsites.com and operates FuneralHomeresource.com, the premier on-line directory of funeral homes. FHR is trusted by the most established, most respected names in the funeral industry, handling all their online marketing efforts and overseeing the creation, capture, delivery, and conversion of thousands of online inquiries for them each month. Funeral Home Resource specializes in no-risk performance marketing arrangements.
|Contact:||Ron Browning, CEO and President|
|Address:||333 Las Olas Way|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301|
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!