Passages International, Inc. Announces Redesigned Web Site and New Catalog for 2011
As Passages enters its 12th year of business as the recognized global leader for earth-friendly funeral merchandise, we remain dedicated to serving our customers and their families with cutting-edge products designed to meet a growing demand for biodegradable, eco-friendly and non-traditional merchandise. Due to an increase in consumer demand and growing customer base, Passages International has experienced increasing sales revenue each year since 1999.
The new catalog includes several new product lines, detailed images and is arranged to make it easy for funeral directors to present these options to interested families.
“The immense growth of our customer base is attributed not only to demand by families but by the high quality of products and level of service that our team is able to provide,” says Darren Crouch, president of Passages International. “We take pride in what we do and want to make it as easy as possible for funeral homes and cemeteries to offer eco-friendly alternatives to families. The redesign of our web site and printed catalog makes it easier for visitors to navigate through the product lines and for funeral professionals to market profitable green merchandise to their community.”
As part of an on-going effort to provide funeral professionals with up-to-date product information, wholesale prices and special offers, highlights to www.passagesinternational.com include:
* Detailed product information
* On-line catalog that can be viewed by families during an arrangements conference
* Ideas on how to create a merchandising display
* Enhanced marketing features, including product sheet and catalog download
* Easy navigation to a GreenerFuneral.org and Partner Provider program for funeral professionals
* Easy navigation for consumers to locate a near-by Partner Provider of Passages’ products
* New products and special offers updated frequently
Visit often, there’s more to come. While on the web site, be sure to add your email address to our database so you will receive periodic notice of special offers and company news.
Passages International, Inc. is the largest supplier of green and eco-friendly funeral products. Since 1999, it has led the funeral industry with innovative and environmentally-friendly urns, caskets and memorial products. Passages provides urns for water and earth burial as well as for scattering. The eco-friendly, woven caskets are used for cremation or burial and are available for adults, children and infants.
For more information on Passages’ biodegradable products and to see photos of all products, visit www.PassagesInternational.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (888) 480-6400.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- A NEW CONSOLIDATOR ENTERS THE INDUSTRY | FUNERAL nation 089 - October 9, 2017
- H. S. Eckels and Company Is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of Shimada Shoten of Tokyo, Japan as Its Newest Distributor Partner - October 9, 2017
- A New Look Comes to ICCFA.com - October 9, 2017
You may be interested
A NEW CONSOLIDATOR ENTERS THE INDUSTRY | FUNERAL nation 089CDFuneralNews - October 9, 2017
On today's episode, Jim Kreigshouer will be joining for an interview, the Spotlight is in Las Vegas, and the WTF…
H. S. Eckels and Company Is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of Shimada Shoten of Tokyo, Japan as Its Newest Distributor PartnerCDFuneralNews - October 9, 2017
Eckels, headquartered in Guelph, Canada is a manufacturer of premium clinical care chemicals with current distribution partners in Europe, Central…