MortuaryMall.com Announces The Funeral Industry's First "Black Friday" Sales Event
On the busiest shopping day of the year, now only a few days away, funeral service professionals can take advantage of amazing deals right from the comfort of their own home or funeral home. MortuaryMall.com today announced the funeral industry’s first Black Friday sales event, which will offer an incredible, value-packed lineup of special offers. The Black Friday event will kick off at 12:01 a.m., ET, on Friday, November 26, and run for 24 hours.
“The economy is continuing to challenge funeral professionals to shop smarter, but they still want to buy products for their businesses, for themselves and for others that offer exceptional value,” said Edward Bergin, Founder of MortuaryMall.com. “We believe MortuaryMall.com is well positioned by offering a wide selection of mortuary equipment & supplies, as well as high quality industry-themed gifts, at affordable prices. Funeral professionals will find that Mortuarymall.com is truly a one-stop-destination for all of their shopping needs.”
Black Friday deals on mortuary equipment & supplies include:
* Junkin Safety’s mortuary equipment, an extra $10% off — Save a total of 25% off all Junkin equipment!
* Ferno’s Model 101-H Operating Table, $3699.00 — Save an extra $190.00!
* Premiere Funeral Supply’s Model A1 Church Trucks (all colors), $499.00 each — Save an extra $28.00!
* Premiere Funeral Supply’s Model A3 Oversized Single Operator Mortuary Cot, $837.00 — Save an extra $50.00!
* Premiere Funeral Supply’s Brute Magnum Manual Embalming Table, $1522.00 — Save an extra $75.00!
* Nomis Publications’ 2011 Funeral Home & Cemetery Directories & 2011 Buyer’s Guide — Free shipping plus get a free plush 9-inch teddy bear (a $10.00 value) wearing an “I Love My Funeral Director” shirt with each directory or guide ordered!
* And much, much more!
Black Friday deals on industry-themed gifts & novelties include:
* “Your Undertaker Is The Last Person Who Will Ever Let You Down” t-shirt, $1.00 — Save $16.95!
* Emerald green casket paperweight, $14.95 — Save 32%!
* Emerald green casket business card holder, $14.95 — Save 32%!
* “Bah Humbug!” Christmas Cards, $1.00 each — Save 59%!
* Mahogany Casket Wine Display Case, $109.95 — Save $40.00!
* And much, much more!
“We want to show our customers that we appreciate them,” Bergin also stated,” especially this time of year when they’re looking for even more value and savings.”
Black Friday Promotion
Some of the deals are available in limited quantities. Sorry, no rain checks. Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Friday, November 26, 2010, to see all of the Black Friday deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 135 years. MortuaryMall.com currently offers more than 13,000 products, ranging from traditional funeral supplies to an unparalleled selection of name brand products important to today’s funeral homes, including flat panel TVs, DVD players, GPS devices, computers, software, portable PA systems, furniture and decorative items. Many of the products on MortuaryMall.com qualify for free or low cost shipping, and each purchase is protected by an A-to-Z Safe Buying Guarantee. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, please visit MortuaryMall.com’s website at www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor - August 11, 2017
- Physicians Mutual Celebrates Preneed Anniversary with NFDA Sponsorship - August 9, 2017
- The Only Good Aftercare Program Is A Consistent One - August 7, 2017
You may be interested
Preneed Funeral Sales AdvisorCDFuneralNews - August 11, 2017
Premier Funeral Solutions is currently seeking a Preneed Funeral Sales Advisor . Premier Funeral Solutions offers tools and methodologies developed to help…
12 Benefits of Social Media Every Funeral Home Needs to KnowRyan Thogmartin - August 10, 2017
Social media is 'marketing.' It's not the new marketing, it's the current state of marketing, and funeral homes and death care companies can no longer afford to ignore it. There are so many reasons why death care companies need to get their heads out of the sand and start engaging on the platforms used by over 68% of all Americans.
Six Times Twitter Reminded Us Funerals Don’t Have to be BoringMadison Ashby - August 9, 2017
These six people had funerals on their mind for one reason or another and decided to share with the Twitter world what they were thinking, and I’m pretty glad they did. People can come up with some pretty crazy things if you let them ramble.