ICCFA’s ‘Rising Stars’ Program Offers Students Unique Opportunity
The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association invites students of mortuary science and other disciplines within the profession to attend a full day?s programming at its 2010 Convention & Exposition for a deeply discounted price. Details are as follows:
ICCFA Rising Stars Program
Friday, March 12, 2010
8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
Cost: Only $25 for students at accredited colleges! (Regularly $250)
– Full admission to ICCFA Expo?Exhibit hall with 360 booths showcasing the newest funeral, cremation and cemetery products
– Lunch?Served in the Expo Hall at no additional charge
– Full admission to educational sessions?Choose among presentations such as:
– Technology: Building Your Social Network
– Technology: Facebook May Not Be the Answer
– Embalming: The Psychology of Establishing the Psychology of Death
– Embalming: Techniques for Handling Tissue Gas
– Event Planning: A Caterer?s ?Insider? Advice on Receptions
– Arranging: 10 Things You Need to Tell Families But Are Afraid To
– Marketing: Customized Approaches to ?Latino? Marketing
– Pet Services: Pet Cremation Legal & Liability Issues… And many others
– Complimentary one-year student membership in the ICCFA ($35 value)?Includes a subscription to the association?s award-winning magazine, bi-weekly newsletter, full access to Web resources and more.
Details and online registration: www.iccfaconvention.com
Founded in 1887, the ICCFA is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 7,400 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- It’s Time to Think About Going Out of Business - July 12, 2018
- NFDA Releases Ninth Edition of “The History of American Funeral Directing” - July 10, 2018
- MOVIN AND GROOVIN CONVENTION STYLE | FUNERAL hustle 023 - July 10, 2018
You may be interested
It’s Time to Think About Going Out of BusinessCDFuneralNews - July 12, 2018
This is an open letter to funeral directors and the owners of family-owned funeral homes that have worked tirelessly for decades to build their businesses to where they are today, only to feel less secure than ever before.
Surprising “Ashes Bank” Helps Save India’s Ganges River from PollutionJustin Crowe - July 12, 2018
The Ganges River is a spiritual center for Hinduism and as the population of India grows the ancient rituals are putting…
Learn How This 85-call Funeral Home Generated 28% More Calls in 2018Justin Crowe - July 10, 2018
When speaking with funeral homes, one of the most common reasons funeral directors give for not having an active social…