Homesteaders Recognizes Outstanding Account Executives
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in preneed funeral funding, held its sales recognition ceremony last week. The annual event, which is an almost 30-year-old tradition, celebrates the exceptional service of its industry-leading team of account executives.
Senior Account Executive, Bill Fisher (East Region) was named the Homesteaders Account Executive of the Year. The award recognizes the account executive who best exhibits the qualities required to provide superior support to funeral home customers. Fisher was also named the East Region Account Executive of the year.
“Bill Fisher is a model of what a Homesteaders account executive represents,” said Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders VP-Field Sales. “He consistently delivers results, but this past year in particular he served boldly through his dedication to helping customers develop new strategies for success.”
Several other Homesteaders account executives and regional directors were honored during the event, including:
- David Allen, Central Region Account Executive of the Year
- Lynn Bewley, Central Region Territory Development Award
- Terri Bordenkircher, Pioneer Club Inductee
- Steve Brodie, Commitment Award
- Liz Carter, East Region Territory Development Award
- Brandon Full, Positive Attitude Award
- Jill Lambert, Highest Annual Volume Award, Territory Management Award and Marketing Partner Engagement Award
- Patrick McGuire, Rising Star Award
- Vincent Michaelsen, Pioneer Club Inductee, West Region Account Executive of the Year and West Region Territory Development Award
- Jessica Schulz, Monthly Volume Award and PartnerPoints® Service Award
- Cindy Theophilus, Home Office Region Account Executive of the Year, Home Office Region Territory Development Award
- East Region: Region of the Year
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to providing exceptional resources and expertise to our customers.
Homesteaders Life Company, a mutual company owned by its policy holders, is a national leader providing products and services to help people design a better farewell. Visit homesteaderslife.com to learn more.