In addition to the weekly Creedy Commentary, I frequently contribute to industry trade journals and speak at trade conventions. Among my affiliations outside the DeathCare industry are The Center For Creative Leadership, The Performance Institute and Human Synergistics. I believe in giving back and so was recently honored to serve as Chairman of the Funeral Service Foundation.
Posts by Alan Creedy:
- 4 Early Signs You May Be Losing Control of Your Business
- Is this REALLY a Hill Worth Dying on? [Alan Creedy]
- PTSD: The Slow Leak in Funeral Service’ Tire
- Why The Answer Is Not Just Increasing Volume [Alan Creedy]
- Why We Can’t Afford To Follow Your Lead Anymore [Alan Creedy]
- Is Your Funeral Home In Danger of Becoming Irrelevant?
- Hammers, Nails, Pews and Hearses
- The Vast Majority of Funeral Homes are Using This Inappropriately
- You Should Be Offended…Or Maybe Not?
- Should I Buy the Business From Dad or Should We Sell to a Consolidator?