Cremation Association of North America’s 97th Annual Cremation Innovation Convention
WHEELING, IL—Industry professionals will enjoy a wide range of valuable networking and educational opportunities as they attend the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) 97th Annual Cremation Innovation Convention. This event will feature business-building sessions as well as information on timely topics such as an inside look at body donation programs and the environmental impact of cremation. The CANA Convention will be held July 29-August 1 at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina in sun-drenched San Diego, CA.
Informative, Inventive Workshops
The line up of impressive presentations includes:
- No BS! How Strategic PR Can Transform Your Organization, Kathy Schaeffer
- Body Donation, Scott T. Barton
- Addressing Legal Issues, Lara Price
- Research to Quantify Mercury Emissions, Michael LuBrant, Sandra Myers
- Cremation and the Environment, Panel Discussion moderated by Mark Matthews
- The Answer is in the Numbers, Robert Boetticher, Jr.
- Affordable Marketing Solutions for Your Funeral Home, Lynn Elliott
- Succession Planning: Engaging the Next Generation, Bill McQueen
- We Have One Customer: It’s All About How to Partner with Hospice, Lacy Robinson
- The Memorial Idea, Jason Ryan Engler
- Panel Discussion: Cremation Memorialization in Cemeteries
A Lively Exchange of Commerce and Ideas
A bustling show floor is a crucial part of any event experience. CANA’s convention includes a diverse range of suppliers—from vault, casket, cremator, urn and keepsake manufacturers to vendors who provide banking, architectural, technology, and office services—making this a unique opportunity for all involved. The exhibits are in the same room as the general sessions so that displays and demonstrations of products and services are shared with all event participants.
Program schedule and registration information regarding CANA’s 97th Annual Cremation Innovation Convention is available by visiting http://www.cremationassociation.org or calling 312.245.1077.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…