5 Reasons to Attend the 2013 NFDA Convention & Expo!
Join fellow funeral directors from around the world in Austin for the NFDA International Convention & Expo!
5 reasons you should attend the NFDA Convention:
- Learn about the latest funeral service products and services at the largest funeral service expo in the world.
- Participate in amazing workshops and earn up to 15 CE credits.
- Be inspired by speakers who will help you recharge.
- Attend exciting parties where you’ll meet funeral directors from across the country and around the world.
- Take advantage the new, extended Wednesday afternoon lineup including a special engagement with Dr. Thomas Long and Thomas Lynch, Brew & Food Tour and the Boot Scootin’ Bash – the party of the 2013 NFDA Convention.
2 ways you can save on registration!
Let NFDA help you get your boots on for the new Wednesday night Boot Scootin’ Bash!
Win one of 6 Country Outfitters $50 gift cards!Register for the NFDA Convention & Expo and you’ll be entered in every monthly drawing for a Country Outfitters gift card. Drawings will be held the first Friday of the month starting in May. Winners will be announced in the following Monday’s NFDA Bulletin email, on the NFDA Convention & Expo website and in the following NFDA Convention email.
The Boot Scootin’ Bash will celebrate the culmination of a great NFDA Convention & Expo and give you the opportunity to help support Comfort Zone Camp, a camp to help children as they start their grief journey following the death of a parent, sibling or primary caregiver.*
*The Funeral Service Foundation will match all Comfort Zone Camp donations, up to a total of $10,000. Find out more about Comfort Zone Camp
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Director of Support – Western US - August 21, 2017
- Express Funeral Funding Launches New Website - August 20, 2017
- Foundation Partners Group Adds Anderson-McQueen to FPG Family - August 17, 2017
You may be interested
4 Social Media Mistakes Death Care Companies Are Making (and How to Fix Them)Ryan Thogmartin - August 22, 2017
On one hand, there's always something new to learn and try. However, not everything makes sense when it comes to marketing death care companies. We've watched many funeral organizations lose focus on strategy due to the bright and shiny nature of the new tactics that pop up. Tactics come in all shapes, sizes and value levels. Some are new features that are useful and others can be 'shortcuts' that ultimately lead us in the wrong direction. Recent conversations got us thinking, so we wanted to talk about some social media marketing mistakes we see death care companies make, and how they can fix them.
August 31 is International Overdose Awareness Day (IOAD)Ryan Thogmartin - August 21, 2017
Unfortunately, the opioid epidemic isn’t much of a headline anymore. With over 100 overdose-related deaths everyday, we, as a country, have become desensitized to death and drugs. Funeral homes are charged with taking care of the final arrangements for those who have been taken from this earth too soon.
Director of Support – Western USCDFuneralNews - August 21, 2017
At Carriage Services, we believe in the concept of “First Who, Then What.” We have learned that leaders, who attract and surround…