5 Reasons to Attend the 2013 NFDA Convention & Expo!
Join fellow funeral directors from around the world in Austin for the NFDA International Convention & Expo!
5 reasons you should attend the NFDA Convention:
- Learn about the latest funeral service products and services at the largest funeral service expo in the world.
- Participate in amazing workshops and earn up to 15 CE credits.
- Be inspired by speakers who will help you recharge.
- Attend exciting parties where you’ll meet funeral directors from across the country and around the world.
- Take advantage the new, extended Wednesday afternoon lineup including a special engagement with Dr. Thomas Long and Thomas Lynch, Brew & Food Tour and the Boot Scootin’ Bash – the party of the 2013 NFDA Convention.
2 ways you can save on registration!
Let NFDA help you get your boots on for the new Wednesday night Boot Scootin’ Bash!
Win one of 6 Country Outfitters $50 gift cards!Register for the NFDA Convention & Expo and you’ll be entered in every monthly drawing for a Country Outfitters gift card. Drawings will be held the first Friday of the month starting in May. Winners will be announced in the following Monday’s NFDA Bulletin email, on the NFDA Convention & Expo website and in the following NFDA Convention email.
The Boot Scootin’ Bash will celebrate the culmination of a great NFDA Convention & Expo and give you the opportunity to help support Comfort Zone Camp, a camp to help children as they start their grief journey following the death of a parent, sibling or primary caregiver.*
*The Funeral Service Foundation will match all Comfort Zone Camp donations, up to a total of $10,000. Find out more about Comfort Zone Camp
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113 - June 11, 2018
- C&J Financial acquires Beta Capital of Portsmouth, VA. - June 11, 2018
- Physicians Mutual and Precoa Celebrate One Year by “Putting Down Roots” - June 5, 2018
You may be interested
IOWA! WTF ARE YOU DOING? | Funeral Nation 113CDFuneralNews - June 11, 2018
The FN boys discuss possible Iowa law changes that will require a bachelor’s degree in mortuary science in order to…
C&J Financial acquires Beta Capital of Portsmouth, VA.CDFuneralNews - June 11, 2018
Rainbow City, AL – C&J FINANCIAL, LLC, through its affiliate, Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:SNFCA), is pleased to announce that…
9 Pimped Out Hearses Like You Have Never Seen BeforeMadison Ashby - June 6, 2018
"Pimp My Ride" aired on MTV from 2004 to 2007. Rapper Xzibit would transform people’s run-down cars and “pimp” them…