Top 10 Business Opportunities For a Down Economy
I am a monthly subscriber to Entrepreneur magazine, and in this months issue their featured section is on “Trends for 2009”. I know many small funeral home owners who are always looking for other sources of revenue, be it monuments, Crematory, or something totally outside the funeral industry like a furniture store. Below I have listed the Top 10 Business Opportunities for a down economy.
John Assaraf and Murray Smith, founders of OneCoach, a provider of small-business coaching services in San Diego, offer their top 10 business opportunities for a down economy:
1. Business coaching: There is a huge entrepreneurial surge coming; be there to help themsucceed.
2. Social networking for business: Connect with your prospects, taking up where ad agencies left off.
3. Alternative fuels: Everyone wants to cut energy costs.
4. Environmental services: The greening of America has just begun.
5. Health care: Everyone?s getting older; more people need more care than ever.
6. Nail salons and beauty products: Fewer facelifts, more facials.
7. Discount retailers: Think Wal-Mart and 99 Cents Only Stores.
8. Luxury products: Yacht sales are up?Prada skirts, too.
9. IT and other technology services: Virtual meetings cost less than flying.
10. Credit and debt management: With consumers watching their wallets, help them do it better.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…