AH2: CANA Dives More Deeply into the Practical Considerations for Alkaline Hydrolysis
WHEELING, IL—Following up with the first-ever Alkaline Hydrolysis Summit, CANA is offering a second iteration September 19–20 in Rochester, MN. The association plans to help participants explore AH and learn what they need to know before taking the plunge.
AH2 Summit Focus
The AH2 Summit will focus on the maintenance of a facility and equipment, the employee qualifications required to operate an AH unit, and case studies from practitioners sharing their own experiences, struggles and successes.
Participants will get valuable Q&A time with seasoned practitioners who have built a successful AH business and can tell them what pitfalls to avoid and how to grow their own markets. They’ll hear from a practicing professional on legalizing the process and discover what regulators are looking for when they’re approving and inspecting a business. Presenters will also discuss how to launch a campaign to get the public on the businesses’ side for zoning and community buy in.
Wednesday September 19
- AH Essentials Panel—Topics to include barriers to entry, making the business case, operator qualifications, policies and procedures, and more. Plus, bring your own questions!
- Marketing Alkaline Hydrolysis
- Operator Panel—Topics to include best practices, special cases, process control, maintenance and processing
- Working with Water Authorities & Regulators
- Radiation & AH
- Implants & AH
- Visit the AH unit at Mayo Clinic
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
- Facility tours
- Lunch on your own or leave to go home
- Optional tour of Mayo Clinic Body Donation Program
Registration for the AH Summit 2 is $395, which includes breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, September 19, and optional tours of facilities using AH equipment on Thursday, September 20. CANA has reserved a room block at the Kahler Grand Hotel, 20 2nd Avenue SE, Rochester, MN. Our block rate is $129/night. Reserve rooms by August 22, 2018, to get the best rate. Phone 800-533-1655, group name Cremation Association of North America.
Whether they currently operate a machine, want to get information from people who do, or just want to see what the fuss is about, CANA invites interested practitioners to participate in the Second Summit on Alkaline Hydrolysis. Visit gocana.org/ahsummit to register.