Webcasting Benefits for Funeral Homes
As a death care professional, you already understand how stressful and emotional the loss of a loved one can be for families. It’s even harder for those who can’t attend a loved one’s funeral due to a variety of reasons. You can help provide better service to your clients by embracing the newest technology in the funeral industry: webcasting. This software helps you meet all of your clients’ expectations of service, and provides comfort, support, and compassion at a time when they need it most. There are many benefits of webcasting for funeral professionals who are considering adding it to the list of services they offer.
- Outdo the Competition: By offering a wider range of services to your clients, you are putting yourself one step ahead of competing funeral homes that don’t have webcasting technology.
- Increase Exposure: You’ll drive traffic to your website and attract more potential customers with webcasting, essentially raising your bottom line.
- Stay Up–to-Date: Webcasting services show your clients that you are in the top of the industry as far as technological amenities go. The funeral business is constantly changing, and clients are requesting this technology more often.
- Create Relationships: Build a better, more trusting relationship with your clients through webcasting. You’ll strengthen your connection, and allow the family the opportunity to connect with other loved ones who may not be able to physically attend the funeral. You can help the family initiate the healing process by alleviating the guilt that often comes with grieving.
- Additional Offerings: Provide aftercare services to your clients by offering a downloadable recording of the service for family members who may not have been emotionally ready to absorb all that was said during the funeral. This way, your clients truly receive the best experience possible from the funeral service, and can appreciate the magnitude of music and words at the funeral.
How Webcasting Works
Distance can make the grieving process difficult for many families. Webcasting is a simple service that can help relieve some of the stress of a loved one’s passing. A few pieces of camera equipment, which can be placed in unobtrusive locations so as not to disrupt the service, along with Internet access are the only requirements. The service is safe and secure, as it is hosted on a dedicated server instance, and depending on the client’s needs, is password protected to gain access to the stream. Many funeral homes partner with a company that specializes in webcasting technology to provide the highest quality service to their clients. By encouraging attendance to a funeral through the web, you can help to make a big difference in the celebration of life for families in your community, as well as proactively increasing your own profitability.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!