2012 NFDA Convention Registration Now Open
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration for the 2012 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which will take place October 7-10 in Charlotte, N.C., is now open. NFDA’s annual convention is the world’s largest gathering of funeral directors and helps attendees achieve more in their businesses.
NFDA has invited leading experts to present on a comprehensive array of topics designed to help funeral professionals grow their business and better serve families. These inspirational and informative workshops will offer practical ideas to help funeral directors manage many of the challenges they face every day. Workshop topics will include:
- Embalming the Bariatric Case
- Everything You Need to Know about Social Media and Web 2.0
- Redefining Service in a Technology Driven World
- Embalming Risk Management
- Shoestring Marketing
The NFDA Convention also features the world’s largest funeral expo. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet with vendor partners offering a wide array products and services that will help them save time and money, and help families honor their loved ones in personal and meaningful ways.
The NFDA Convention attracts more funeral professionals than any other gathering in the world – a network of experts with whom attendees can exchange ideas and have fun. NFDA’s exclusive social and networking opportunities will include the President-elect Party to kick off the Convention, tours of Charlotte, the Funeral Directors Under 40 Party and the President’s Reception and Dinner.
The latest information about the 2012 NFDA Convention workshops, Expo Hall, and social and networking events can be found by visiting www.nfda.org/
Funeral professionals planning to attend the 2012 NFDA Convention can save up to $100 when they register before September 4.
Individuals planning to attend the NFDA International Convention & Expo can also begin making their hotel reservations. There are five hotels attendees can choose from, all of which are just steps away from the Charlotte Convention Center. The official Convention hotels include:
- Westin Charlotte (co-headquarters hotel): $209 + tax per night
- Hilton Charlotte Center City (co-headquarters hotel): $199 + tax per night
- Omni Charlotte: $179 + tax per night
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown: $151 + tax per night
- Hampton Inn Charlotte Uptown: $151 + tax per night
NFDA encourages attendees to secure their hotel rooms early because room blocks are expected to sell out. Attendees can find additional information about these hotels and how to make reservations by visiting www.nfda.org/
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERS - January 21, 2018
- OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, GA April 4-6, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
You may be interested
UPDATE ON HUGE FUNERAL INDUSTRY CIVIL LAWSUIT | FUNERAL nation 101 – CHANGE MAKERSCDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
On this episode, we talk with a death care attorney who is handling a high profile civil lawsuit affecting thousands…
OGR Annual Conference Offers Solutions to Business Problems in Savannah, GA April 4-6, 2018CDFuneralNews - January 21, 2018
AUSTIN, TX – JANUARY 2018 - The International Order of the Golden Rule (OGR), the world’s leading professional association dedicated…
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…