NFDA Convention Keynote Speakers Will Inspire Personal and Professional Success
Wednesday Special Engagement session features presenter from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) today announced that Daniel M. Clark and Steve Gilliland will headline its 2014 International Convention & Expo. For the second year in a row, NFDA will feature a free NFDA Special Engagement session on Wednesday afternoon. This year, NFDA is pleased to welcome Jeff Hargett from The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center. The NFDA Convention will take place October 12-15 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- Platinum Sponsor: Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group
- Silver Sponsors: Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Batesville, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Jefferson Gardens, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsor: Doric Products Inc.
2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo
Music City Center – Nashville’s new downtown convention center
October 12-15, 2014 Nashville, TN
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred Provider - February 16, 2018
- Halcyon Deathcare Management Solutions announces Halcyon Platinum – a groundbreaking new platform for Funeral Home and Crematory Management - February 14, 2018
- Batesville Announces 2018 Education Series Schedule for Funeral Professionals - February 14, 2018
You may be interested
The Signature Group Names Inman Shipping Worldwide as Preferred ProviderCDFuneralNews - February 16, 2018
The Signature Group has named Inman Shipping Worldwide as their preferred provider of shipping services. Inman will assist on all…
The FBI Raids Body Broker’s Funeral Home and Colorado Shuts it DownJustin Crowe - February 14, 2018
In a previous story we reported on Sunset Mesa Funeral Home that was allegedly dealing the dismembered body parts of…
Halcyon Deathcare Management Solutions announces Halcyon Platinum – a groundbreaking new platform for Funeral Home and Crematory ManagementCDFuneralNews - February 14, 2018
ATLANTA, GA- Funeral homes and crematories can now manage their business even more efficiently with Halcyon Platinum, the perfect option…