GUZNICZAK ELECTED TO ICCFA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 18, 2012 (Sterling, VA)—Mark J. Guzniczak, Senior Vice President of Preneed Sales at Forethought Financial Group, was selected to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the ICCFA Educational Foundation. ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, appointed Guzniczak to serve on the Foundation Board, which was approved by the ICCFA Board.
Guzniczak has more than 17 years experience in the funeral industry. He is responsible for overseeing all sales activities throughout the United States for Forethought. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University.
Other members of the Educational Foundation Board include:
- President and treasurer: Ray Frew, CCFE, president, Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, California;
- I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, president and CEO, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- James D. Price, CCFE, CCrE, executive vice president and COO, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Florida;
- Robert A. Gordon, CCFE, CCrE, CSE, managing director, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Oregon; and
- Director emeritus: Ronald Robertson, CCE, principal, R2 and Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
The ICCFA Educational Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, provides a variety of scholarships to attend the Association’s educational programs.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization industry. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…
Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral HomesCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Clinton, NC - Aftercare.com announced today they have been chosen as a Preferred Partner with Selected Independent Funeral Homes. …