GUZNICZAK ELECTED TO ICCFA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 18, 2012 (Sterling, VA)—Mark J. Guzniczak, Senior Vice President of Preneed Sales at Forethought Financial Group, was selected to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the ICCFA Educational Foundation. ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, appointed Guzniczak to serve on the Foundation Board, which was approved by the ICCFA Board.
Guzniczak has more than 17 years experience in the funeral industry. He is responsible for overseeing all sales activities throughout the United States for Forethought. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University.
Other members of the Educational Foundation Board include:
- President and treasurer: Ray Frew, CCFE, president, Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, California;
- I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, president and CEO, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- James D. Price, CCFE, CCrE, executive vice president and COO, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Florida;
- Robert A. Gordon, CCFE, CCrE, CSE, managing director, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Oregon; and
- Director emeritus: Ronald Robertson, CCE, principal, R2 and Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
The ICCFA Educational Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, provides a variety of scholarships to attend the Association’s educational programs.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization industry. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
- How to Keep Families Engaged on your Website - January 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
You may be interested
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…
MAJOR Facebook News Feed Changes and What They Mean For Your Deathcare BusinessRyan Thogmartin - January 15, 2018
Last week, Facebook made an announcement about MAJOR changes coming to the news feed algorithm. Watch this Facebook Live to learn how…
Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035CDFuneralNews - January 15, 2018
It’s good to be back! A new year, new goals and new goals to CRUSH! Ryan answers how you use…