GUZNICZAK ELECTED TO ICCFA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 18, 2012 (Sterling, VA)—Mark J. Guzniczak, Senior Vice President of Preneed Sales at Forethought Financial Group, was selected to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the ICCFA Educational Foundation. ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, appointed Guzniczak to serve on the Foundation Board, which was approved by the ICCFA Board.
Guzniczak has more than 17 years experience in the funeral industry. He is responsible for overseeing all sales activities throughout the United States for Forethought. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University.
Other members of the Educational Foundation Board include:
- President and treasurer: Ray Frew, CCFE, president, Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, California;
- I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, president and CEO, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- James D. Price, CCFE, CCrE, executive vice president and COO, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Florida;
- Robert A. Gordon, CCFE, CCrE, CSE, managing director, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Oregon; and
- Director emeritus: Ronald Robertson, CCE, principal, R2 and Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
The ICCFA Educational Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, provides a variety of scholarships to attend the Association’s educational programs.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization industry. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…