GUZNICZAK ELECTED TO ICCFA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 18, 2012 (Sterling, VA)—Mark J. Guzniczak, Senior Vice President of Preneed Sales at Forethought Financial Group, was selected to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the ICCFA Educational Foundation. ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler, CCE, CSE, appointed Guzniczak to serve on the Foundation Board, which was approved by the ICCFA Board.
Guzniczak has more than 17 years experience in the funeral industry. He is responsible for overseeing all sales activities throughout the United States for Forethought. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University.
Other members of the Educational Foundation Board include:
- President and treasurer: Ray Frew, CCFE, president, Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, California;
- I. Frederick Lappin, CCE, president and CEO, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation, Sharon, Massachusetts;
- James D. Price, CCFE, CCrE, executive vice president and COO, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Florida;
- Robert A. Gordon, CCFE, CCrE, CSE, managing director, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Oregon; and
- Director emeritus: Ronald Robertson, CCE, principal, R2 and Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
The ICCFA Educational Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, provides a variety of scholarships to attend the Association’s educational programs.
Founded in 1887, the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization industry. Its membership is composed of more than 7,500 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- What’s more important: Products or Service? - September 26, 2017
- WE GETTIN’ POLITICAL | FUNERAL nation 088 - September 25, 2017
- Funeral Service Foundation Accepting Academic Scholarship Applications and Career Development Award Submissions - September 25, 2017
You may be interested
What’s more important: Products or Service?CDFuneralNews - September 26, 2017
Originally Published on The Foresight Foreca$t By: Jeff Harbeson of The Foresight Companies Undoubtedly, caskets and urns are elements of…
WE GETTIN’ POLITICAL | FUNERAL nation 088CDFuneralNews - September 25, 2017
FN 88 is FN GOOD! We talk Jamie Lee Curtis and her new CBS funeral sitcom, our pal from South…
Funeral Service Foundation Accepting Academic Scholarship Applications and Career Development Award SubmissionsCDFuneralNews - September 25, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The Funeral Service Foundation is now accepting online academic scholarship applications and Career Development Award submissions at FuneralServiceFoundation.org. The…