We are the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation.
The successful candidate will develop and expand Neptune’s At Need cremation business while working with the Sales Manager to generate and/or increase the Pre-need business. Also responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients and their families while managing cost. Some local travel is required for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Business Development
- Case Management
- Staff Management and Conflict Resolution
- Quality Control
- And other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Certificates and Licenses:
- Funeral Director State License is required and must be maintained.
- Education and experience requirements vary according to State regulations.
- Basic computer skills are required for this position including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Internet
- software, and E-mail.
Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
We offer a very competitive compensation package!
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on line and forward their resumes to
An Equal Opportunity Employer