Funeral Director – Lawton, OK
Carriage Services is looking for a Funeral Director to join our team at Lawton Ritter Gray in Lawton, OK!
Are you interested in joining a family-team with ownership benefits??
Would you like for your career or vocation to be in the very community which you live??
Are you tired of feeling as though your value and service as a funeral professional is being commoditized??
Our directors become family-team members in our decentralized businesses that are an important part within the very communities in which they reside. Directors work with client families to ensure that families are experiencing the highest quality of service and are receiving the highest value, personal experience. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- 1-5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of Oklahoma
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record