Funeral Director / Embalmer – Wake Forest, NC
Carriage Services is looking for a Funeral Director / Embalmer to join our team at Bright Funeral Home in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
Established in 1964, Bright Funeral Home & Cremation Center has been privileged to serve area families for over 52 years.
From its beginning, the hallmark of the firm has been beautiful state-of-the- art facilities and a knowledgeable and professional family care team that is totally committed to providing the very highest level of care possible to every family that they serve – a level of care that far exceeds what is expected or anticipated.
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of North Carolina
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Qualified candidates can email resumes to [email protected]